Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Another Monday evening..

Hi all

Well another Monday over and only 9 days to go until I finish my job! YIPPEEE!! Yes I am sad that I will be leaving there as overall they have been a fantastic company to work for and bar the last incident when I had my recent Miscarriage everything has been great and I have made some great friends there too - thank god for emails and txts for keeping in touch!

So anyway, work today has been ok - pretty slow in a roundabout way as I am no longer doing the majority of the work running the payroll since we have got the new system and there wasn't much point in training me in a lot of that stuff when I not going to be around for long.

Food today - brilliant if I must say so myself! :) Water - just over 2.5 litres so am pleased with that too! Exercise - a great session at the gym. Am really pleased that I did go in the end as I was contemplating not going just cause I couldn't be bothered but I DID go and I loved it once I got going!

Oh back to yesterday - we had a great time at Mum's - took Jude with us and we had a lovely salmon pie that Mum is "famous" for for lunch with a nice salad. The four of us all sat outside the whole time (as it was warm but very cloudy) and when we got home I noticed that both Steph and I were sunburnt yet neither Mum nor Jude are so very interesting indeed! But it does go to remind us that even though there is cloud cover that you can still get sunburnt especially when one sunburns as easy as I do! Anyway, got home and had a txt from Sheri seeing if I was still up for a walk and as I hadn't done one in the morning I thought I had better do one so quickly got changed, drove up to her place and off we went. We did the block that Sheri does when she does get the chance to go walking and that is about 4.5kms (from memory on what Sheri said) and it was great - change of scenery, having someone to talk too... felt brilliant for doing it!

Jude had an appt with the surgeon today and was initally told that the op would be done within 3 weeks but within an hour of leaving the hospital she got a phonecall to say that the op would now be next week! So she goes in to hospital for the day on Thursday for some tests etc... then she has to be there by 7.30am next Wednesday for a day of more tests.... and has the op next Thursday. She will be in hospital for between 7-10 days and then off work for at least 6 weeks so it will be at least the New Year before we see her back at work! I was really looking forward to working with her again next mth but that part of going back to DOC will just have to wait until January I guess :)

Right it is almost 9pm now and I am shattered as this is the longest I have sat down since being home from the gym... washing, dishes, tidying up etc the list is never ending! God knows I will cope when we have kids too! LOL

On that note - I am heading to bed to read for a wee while and then hopefully get a good nights sleep!

Catch ya all later

Comments:
Really pleased to hear the op is sooner rather than later - nothing worse than waiting.

Thanks for your encouring words on my blog! Hopeyou had a great nights sleep!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?