Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

Just another Tuesday

Hi all

Probably not too much to say tonight as I nothing much has happened really.... I know I have been talking a lot about Jude lately in my journals and probably will do for sometime (as she is a very special friend of mine who has been there when I have needed someone and now I am just being there for her) so please bear with me whilst we go through everything. Jude had a call from the hospital today and has an appt to see the surgeon on Friday morning to discuss whether the cancer is operable and if not what her options are! But overall today - she is a lot better than yesterday which is great news but we all know she will have her bad days over the next wee while - we are just hoping that there won't be too many of them!

Work today - another hectic day but we got there in the end! I had my old but new boss (the job that I am going back to) ask me again today if there was anyway I could start earlier but there is just no way I can do it. If D wasn't going on leave the week before I finish then I would ask for an early release but with her being on leave (for her daughters wedding) it just can't be done.

Food today has been great (ooops except for another sante bar) and water has been great too with about 2 litres drunk today! Exercise - went for a wonderful walk when I got home - a brisk 5km walk which took me 43 mins and boy I felt good when I got home and can really feel it in my butt and upper legs :) But thats probably partially to do with the hard session at the gym yesterday as Robyn always says it takes 24hrs to feel "good" pain after a work out.

Oh still frustrated with body as one day I am spotting and the next I am not so at this stage I will still be going for my scan on Friday morning...

Right am outta here now - will catch up with ya tomorrow all going well (got the gym and then a visit to Judes) otherwise will update on Thursday evening.

Ciao

Comments:
I really feel for you and your friend Jude.. it is just so sad. How old is she? Makes me realise how precious life is.
 
You are such a great friend ~ hope things are going well:)
 
Hiya, been reading everyday, and thinking of you. Hope it's all going as best as it can. xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?