Monday, October 17, 2005

 

Monday...

Hi all

Well its 8.43pm and I am shattered... once again I need to thank you for your kind words and well wishes to Jude. I have passed them on to her and told her to check in here when she has the energy. She hasn't had a good day today with a lot of stomach pain so after the gym I went to Woolies for her and got her a 6 pack of dry ginger ale for her to sip on and then sat with her for an hour or so whilst she had a wee snooze and did a bit of chatting. Back home, dinner, here... and then it is bed time for me!

Work today was full on but another successful payrun completed and the second one with the new system. I did ask D for a couple of days off so I could have some "me" time but as I predicted the answer was no as we are too busy! A couple of the girls in the office think I should just take it or call in sick but I am not one to cause trouble and certainly don't want to be seen that way in my last few weeks with the company as they have been great to me over all!

Food today - except for a sante bar after lunch my food today has been great though as I got home late I have just finished dinner and I do hate eating late especially as I go to bed early... but thems the breaks at the moment with everything thats happening. Water today - just over 2 litres so am impressed with that. And a great session at the gym finished my day off nicely.

Oh I am frustrated with the scales at times - yes I am a daily weigher but don't let them get to me as such but sometimes I just want to throw them out the window! I got on them stark naked (sorry for that picture) before I got in the shower this morning and the magical number of 89.4 flashed up and I thought WOW so got off and immediately got on them again and this time they said 91... go figure that one out!!! But I am not dwelling on it - just plodding on as per normal.

Right time for me to get moving.... so will catch ya all later and once again thanks for the lovely comments and support - you guys rock!!!

Comments:
I agree with you in the fact that you shouldn't take a sicky... only because I have always felt that it isn't good to burn your bridges in a work place you are leaving as you never know when you will need them to referee for you.

CM
 
Sound like you are slowly getting back on track. And I know what you mean about the scales. I'm sure they were invented by a sadistic male!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?