Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

Quickie

Hi all

Just a very quick note from work to say that yesterday was another great day for me :) I didn't get a chance to update as I got home from the gym, showered, tea whilst watching Shorties, then rung a girlfriend in Chch who I have spoken to for ages and was on the phone to her for about 90mins! Then it was time to do a quick call to Jude to check on her... by this stage it is almost 9.30pm so I just collapsed into bed and went to sleep!

Work was busy as usual but the day did fly by... Foodwise - another good day there except one sante bar found its way into my mouth - oooops! :) Water - almost 3 litres today so am really wrapped with that one! Exercise - a great session at the gym (yes two days in a row since it was closed on Monday). Weighed myself at the gym and my bodyfat has dropped to 45% which I am pleased with - slowly but surely! :)

But right back to work now - will be back later on tonight at some stage with weigh in results but fingers crossed it will be a good one as the scales at home are showing a kilo lighter than last week.... so lets see if I can make it an offical kilo loss! :)

Catch ya all later

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?