Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Slowly but surely..

Hi ya

Yeap slowly but surely I am finding my "old" self again... still have my doubts about my self confidence but am sure I will get there in the end.

Never made it to weigh in tonight though I had decided that I would try to make it but just ran out of time... unoffically my gain was 800gms (definitely better than than 1.5 odd kilos earlier in the week) but will see how much of that I can get rid of for next weeks weigh in.

Work today was pretty full on as D is in Auckland on a course so its just me doing the work and she has left me a list of things to get done which I am ticking off slowly.

Left work early today to head to the dentist for my first half of the required fillings... but as he was giving me the injections he made a comment about doing the WHOLE lot in one hit and I said NO WAY!!! One for financial reasons and two due to time... but as he had already done the top two injections he had to do all the top row fillings today! Which of course meant that I was unable to chew or anything on either side.... which in turn meant a light meal of scrambled eggs for me tonight LOL

But after the dentist, I headed down to Lower Hutt to have my massage (Steph had gone ahead of me) and despite what Kate said in yesterdays comments I still don't really feel like I deserved that massage and to spend that money on me but hey I throughly enjoyed it as always! Whilst there I talked to Christene about Reiki (spelling) healing which she also does as I have been contemplating some natural form of aiding my body for when we start trying for our much wanted baby... so am booked in for 4 sessions for the next 4 Friday's so am really looking forward to that and at the same time she will do some colour healing as well. A wee bit costly but no more than accupuncture, homepathy or anything like that and when it is your body every dollar spent is well worth it!

So basically, it was then home, had my scrambled eggs whilst watching Super Nanny - god what a brat on there tonight!!!!!

But right its about 8.45pm now and don't want to undo too much of Christene's hard work this evening so want to go to bed whilst still relaxed... and will catch ya all over the weekend.

Ciao

Comments:
Hey Karen, I finally caught up with the move to blogger and all your posts. Sorry to hear that things have been a bit rough, but I am sure that the support you have around you will get you through. I know how much your support means to me when I am beating myself up.
 
You SO deserve some pampering, Chick. Enjoy it!
 
I have a friend that was in to Reiki too and used to love it. I must try it one day.

I agree with the others that you deserve the pampering!! You go girl.

Love CM
 
well done on the massage, hell the dentist treatment alone deserves a massage and booking in the reiki treatment good for u. I tried to book a massage for tomorrow but sadly she is all booked up so am going for a Spa this arvo instead nearly as good. my treat for a great effort yesterday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?