Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

Sunday morning

Hi all

I thought I would sneak online and do an update before heading up to Mum's for lunch.

Back to Friday.... it was pretty full on at work but unfortunately we didn't get everything checked before "hometime" so Denise has taken the rest of it home with her to finish off over the weekend though it should only be about 3hrs worth there which is a damn site better than what she has been working over weekends lately.

Steph's rifle club wind up do was a great night out. I felt I did really well considering it was smorgasboard - I came home feeling just right - not over full but not hungry either! Had mainly water to drink as well so on top of the 2 litres I had drunk at work I was up a few times to visit the toilet! LOL

Yesterday - had a wee sleep in (till 8am) and then decided that I would go to the gym (had been contemplating not going) so headed up there and had yet another great session up there. I really am enjoying my new programme and work up a good sweat whilst doing it! :) Home, showered, breakfast and then the guy who is working on the ceiling turned up to do the sealer coat so Steph and I decided to go do the groceries whilst he was there... so did those, home, lunch (hmmm fresh bread with cold meat and salad YUM), housework, and then as Steph was going out to do some thing with his brother and Dad, I decided to pop up and visit Jude. She was tired but good - we even did a wee walk as she was getting restless just sitting at home so we did a walk of about 300mtrs before she wanted to head back home but that is ok with me as that is what we are encouraging her to do... just short walks and then slowly but surely increase the distance. Made sure she was ok after the walk and then came home for a quiet Saturday night with Steph. Dinner was delicious - chicken breasts that had been marinated in a sundried tomato sauce (we got those from Woolies) served on rice with a nice salad! Oh we then watched Friday nights episode of Shortland St - I knew it was Norman that was going to die but everyone was saying no, no not him! It was a sad episode and I did shed a few tears...

Was in bed relatively early (about 9.15pm) but had a semi restless night but as it was drizzling etc this morning I decided to have a "decent" sleep in (till 9am) and to spend some quality time with Steph! :) So all going well I will go for a walk this evening but will all depend on the weather I guess. I have had breakfast, showered and now doing this.... so best I get my "A into G" and finish getting ready.

Hope you are all having a good weekend - catch ya all later.

PS Some of you have asked for info about Reiki healing etc... so I will try to do an update with details later this evening or at some stage during the week.

Comments:
Sounds like a busy weekend.

I cried about Norman too!!! Even cried on Saturday when I saw the shorts for the funeral - how sad is that! I don't make a habit of watching Shorty EVERY night, but Jonny is playing a game at the moment, and is getting kicked off at exactly 6.59pm!!!! Heaven forbit any Trick or Treaters that come to the door - I am NOT answering!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?