Sunday, October 02, 2005

 

Trying Blogger

Hi all

Right I thought I would see if this works as my first entry into "blogger".

Have had a real funny day today - started off really well and I thought yay TOM is easing off and I am coming right but unfortunately no such luck for me :( So after a wee sleep in this morning (8.30am daylight savings time) I didn't really do a lot - just mucked around having breakfast, cleaning Charlies cage and then just sitting on the deck reading my book.
About midday we decided to "hit the road" and went down to Queensgate to take my watch into Michael Hill to get the clasp on the strap fixed, then we had lunch at the foodcourt there - had a chicken burger and some chips. Wandered around some other shops for a while before heading up to Steph's parents place for a cuppa and a catch up with them. Think we stayed there for about an hour before heading home - we were on our way home when I got a txt from Helena seeing if I wanted to go walking with her this afternoon - boy I REALLY REALLY wanted to go but TOM had decided to start getting heavy again a couple of hours earlier and I still have this blasted nagging cough and nasal problem (i.e. continous running nose) so despite my mind saying "go, go, go" I really did have to listen to my body and say "rest, rest, rest" BUGGER! I guess I could have gone but I didn't want to hold her up pace wise and didn't want to have to end up calling Steph to say "come and get me" LOL Perhaps next weekend if all goes to plan... :)
So have spent the later part of this afternoon just finishing my book and having a few crackers with some cheese on them whilst laying on the bed. Steph is glued to the TV as motor sports are on.
Am now here bored and trying to learn how to blog myself without anyone teaching me... LOL Will be interesting to see if this works or not.... guess the only way to find out is to save this and see what happens... if this works then I will post a more detailed one about my journey so far etc...

Comments:
Hi Karen - welcome to blogger!!
Hope you are having a great weekend:)
 
welcome to blogg world. Oh u r so lucky to have local supporters to catchup and encourage each other for walks etc...heres hoping your period is over soon. I 'know' exactly what u r going thru.
 
if it makes ya feel any better ... I didnt end up going for a walk *blush*
 
I'm still trying to learn about using blogger, especially posting photos, can't get them to sit right. You've done well!
 
All looking good so far! You will love Blogger, so easy, and the Comments feature is awesome :-)

Word verification is "appqjuif"!!
 
Welcome to blogger. You will love it. Hope everything settles down for you real soon. Take care and I look forward to reading more.
 
Hi Karen - good job, I'm sure you will have plenty of help to use blogger by the looks of it!
 
welcome to blogger!!! It is all I have ever used, but if such a puter illiterate such as me can figure it out, you will no problems at all!!!!

*hugs*
 
Yay for coming over to blogger! :-) Everything looks great - well done!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?