Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

A wee bit better tonight

Hi everyone

A BIG BIG thank you to you all for your lovely supportive comments left after last nights "down" entry. Some of them had me in tears after I had read them especially since I haven't even met half of you in person I was blown away by the lovely comments - so once again thank you

Today has been a bit better though I had a very restless night and when I woke I was still a bit grumpy and rather tired but I guess as the day has progressed things have slightly improved... I think! :) Work today - rather busy but slow at the same time if that makes sense - too much to go into on here but boy I sure have heaps to do in the next couple of days whilst D is in Auckland on a report writing course! Wish it was me so I could have caught up with my wonderful Auckland buddies but never mind.

Food today - hmmmm once again not the best but not the worst either I don't think. Had a spur of the moment lunch of Chinese (rice, veggies and egg fu young) whilst out shopping with a couple of girls from work for a baby present for our manager whose wife has just had their second son. Came home thinking that we were having my favourite sweet chilli chicken and veggies for dinner to find Steph had in fact decided to do butter chicken - hmmm was absoutely delicious but not what I had been "hanging out for" but never mind at least he cooked dinner :) Water today - about 2 litres today so a BIG improvement on yesterday. Exercise - after much self talk and contemplation I made it to the gym and once again once I got stuck into my routine I was really pleased that I had made the effort to go and enjoyed my session there. Have got my one on one with Robyn at 8am on Saturday so that should be "fun" :)

Still got a way to go on the self image side of things that I mentioned last night but am sure I will get there ONE DAY! But with all you lovely awesome gals supporting me I know I will get there as you all rock!!!!

Not sure if I will get to weigh in tomorrow as like I said last night the scales are pretty high up on last week so not wanting to go and have that gain offically recorded when I know where I went wrong etc.... but also have a full on afternoon/evening planned with the Dentist and then straight to a massage! Now I know I do not deserve this massage as I usually try to use them as rewards for goals but Steph really needs one for his neck and shoulder and he is a wuss and won't go alone! LOL Damn shame - means I have to get one too as there was no way I was going to sit there and watch him get one and not have one myself! LMAO So as much as I don't deserve it I am gonna have one anyway!

So will catch ya later either tomorrow or Friday :)

Comments:
Glad to hear you are feeling better:)

If you want to post privately - just do a draft - it won't show up on your blog until you want it to!
 
Lol, Karen you crack me up! You DEFINITELY deserve to have a massage! Despite everything else, you'll bloody need it after a trip to the dentist! :-)
 
Sounds more like you today! Take care and enjoy that massage:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?