Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Weigh in

Hi all

This is a very quick one for now as I am off to visit Jude... but I did make it to weigh in not really knowing what to expect as I had stayed the same at home so it could go in any direction by the time I get to Barbaras... and it went up by 200 grams! Yeap I know it is not much but I was still frustrated as I have had 3 great sessions at the gym and a great walk on Tuesday evening... And my eating has been bloody marvellous if one considers the emotions I am going through right now! But never mind, this week is a new week and may the next weigh in be better!

I have tomorrow off work (but only cause the office is closed) so will do a more detailed update tomorrow at some stage.

Catch ya all later

Comments:
I wouldn't worry too much about the gain because I find that after being so good (like you have been) that it shows up the next week. Next week you are going to have a fantastic loss my friend.

Love CM
 
Yay for not working on Friday!!! don't worry about not losing. Look at me, I've been great and have not lost but I have high hopes for Friday's weigh in!
 
As the others said - don't worry - such a little amount! Have a great weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?