Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

2 days to go...

Hi all

Another quickie from me really as it is just gone 8.30pm and I am shattered! Been a full on day at work - the new lady started and she does seem really nice and although she knows Payroll "stuff" and has worked in payroll for a number of years she has not used the system we use so it has been quite tiring explaining not only the system to her but also explaining how all the shifts work and all the different entitlements the staff get! I think she went home pretty brain dead tonight! :) We did have a welcoming morning tea for her and despite all good intentions I had ONE savoury and ONE scone with jam and cream (though I chose the one with the least amount of jam and cream) so felt a bit bad for having those but never mind.

So overall foodwise today has been great (apart from the morning tea) - have only just had tea and I really don't like eating so late but never mind it doesn't happen too often thank goodness. Water - about 2 litres today as am ok with that. Exercise - I went to the gym and had another great workout - Robyn has added another exercise to my programe today and boy it sure works those ab's of mine!

After the gym, I popped up to Judes as she had asked me if she could borrow some of my vases that I have (I have quite a number from when I was doing ceramics) so popped up and dropped those off and had a good chat to her and her parents. She is still quite yellow but feeling really good within herself which was nice to see. She is still losing weight as well - I keep joking with her that she will catch up to me the rate she is going! So I have decided to keep some of my "too big" clothes and pass them on to her should she need them. Jude is also contemplating going back to Foxton with her parents all going well on Friday for 2/3 days and hopefully her brother will pick her up and bring her home on the Monday. I have offered my services to her (as I LOVE going to her parents place) since I will be on my "holiday" so she has said she will let me know on Sunday evening how things are going. A few of you have commented on how good a friend I am to Jude - there is a lot of background about our friendship which I am unable to go in to details on here but she is ALWAYS there for me and I intend to ALWAYS be there for her for as long as she needs me no matter what! Steph is aware of the background and understands me spending time up there and he does come with me to visit her when he can as he too values Jude's friendshipm and company.

Right time I was outta here.... things to do before hitting the sack for the night!

Comments:
Enjoy your break next week:)
 
I also have a friend like you... we are very lucky.. no matter what happens I know that we would be by each others side, no matter what!!

Enjoy your little mini-holiday!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?