Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

Absoutely buggered!

Hi ya

Well as my title suggests I am absoutely buggered tonight and have a bit of a sore back too so I won't be here for too long...

Not sure what is causing the sore back - might be the "new/different" chair at work but will keep an eye on it. Work today was pretty diabolical as the boss was away so it was just L and me and the phones went non stop and most of the mail that came in was for me.... so it was all go, go, go! But on saying that it did make the day go fast!

Foodwise today - really good except for one wee slip up! That damn snack box!!!! GRRRRRR I was being so strong but I really did need a chocolate/sugar fix after lunch so ended up having a toastie bar!!! OMG it was so delicious but did I need it??? No I did not! And I guess it didn't really give the boost I thought it may have as I still spent the whole afternoon yawning away! Water wise today- about 3 litres so yay for me there! Exercise - I did Plimmer Steps again this morning and once again "enjoyed" it - yes Sheri I know that is hard to believe that anyone can enjoy walking up Plimmer Steps but I do and am struggling to believe that myself! One day I will take a photo of these famous Steps so those people who don't know them can see what I am talking about! And despite being so damn tired and struggling to stay awake during the drive from the train station to the gym - I did go and completed my programme but boy it was a struggle at times! I managed to do my time on everything but the intensity levels were definitely lower than what I have been acheiving over the last fortnight or so! And Robyn was just pleased to see me there making the effort!

Right I have rambled long enough... but before I go I just want to say Image hosted by Photobucket.com to Janine! Hope you had a great day mate!

Catch ya all later after weigh in tomorrow.

Comments:
LOL at memories of Plimmer steps - my friend fell down them (well a few of them) - was a bit sore afterwards but luckily she didn't break anything.

Hey and good luck with that snack box!!
 
Good on you for doing the Plimmer Steps

Sorry to hear about your back. Hope it gets better soon.

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?