Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

All is well...

Hi all

Yeap another Tuesday over (well almost) and so far so good! :) Was a full on day at work and the day just flew by!

Foodwise today - another great day if I must say so myself and dinner is simmering - Watties sweet and sour chicken (98% Fat Free). Water - about 2 litres so am ok with that effort too. Exercise - well none apart from Plimmer Steps at this stage but all going well I am planning on venturing out for about 20mins or so on the bike after tea so wish me luck on that one! Just gotta check to see if Steph's helmet will fit my big head otherwise I could be riding around and around the house for a long time! LOL

I tried to do something for the first time ever today - give blood! Both my parents are (were as in Dad's case) active blood donors as is my sister. It is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time but always chickened out so today I talked myself in to doing it... so went at lunch time, queued up, filled in the forms, waited in the next queue, had my interview with the nurse only to be told that I had a 6mth stand down period due to having a miscarriage (or two in my case) so have to wait until at least Feb next year before I can try again but all going well I will be pregnant by then and will have to wait even longer as they do not like taking blood from a pregnant woman! So was gutted having to walk away without making a donation! But I have to play by the rules I guess... so lets wait and see what happens in Feb 2006.

Right dinner is ready so time I was outta here - catch ya all tomorrow sometime!

Comments:
It's great of you to be trying to give blood, lol. I haven't been able to for ages - because of my last pregnancy, and then they wont take it from you for a set amount of time after you finish breast feeding too. So no more giving blood for me for a while!
Glad your new job is going well :-)
 
I used to give it until one day I came over all faint and that was the end of blood donations!
Love those days that fly in - sounds as if the new job is going well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?