Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Bliss

Hi all

Well this is the first day of my "break" and its almost 3pm and I am bored! LMAO Okay there are HEAPS of things that I could/should be doing but to be honest I just can not be arsed doing them right now! I do have the beginnings of a headache so have just taken a couple of Nurofen and will go lay down for a wee while when I have finished this update.

Yesterday was a great day - I had ended up staying the night at Judes on Saturday evening as she felt like some company so that was a great night and we had a lovely heart to heart chat... so got home from her place about 11am (after doing some shopping for her to ensure she had some toast for breakfast etc) and then after cleaning Charlies cage and having some lunch, Steph and I headed down to Petone and did some Christmas shopping! Yay we now have 9 presents done but god knows how many more still to go (the downside of two big extended families) but it felt good getting the kids in Aussie done (as well as a couple of the kiwi kids too) so I just have to wrap and post them off at some stage.

Got home and Helena popped in for catch up - I am in awe of her after her completion of the 3 day hike of the Able Tasman Track - walking a total of 57km's in 3 days! Well done to her, Sarah and Liz - you gals ROCK!!! :) So we heard all about the walk and had a general chinwag. Once she had left, I just blobbed out basically - I did consider doing a walk but thought that I could do one after dinner but we ended up having a lateish dinner so by the time I let that settle etc it was getting a bit late to do any decent walk so bugger missed out on that one.

This morning, I didn't really sleep in as I got woken with Steph's alarm going off, so just dozed for a wee while, read my book and then got up, went to the gym and had yet another fantastic session there managing to do the same intensity of cardio that I had done on Saturday morning so am really pleased with myself there. I really do prefer doing the gym in the mornings rather than in the evenings but with the distance between where we live and the gym and trains etc its just really fesiable to do it in the mornings when I am working! After finishing there, I shot up to Judes, showered and had breakfast there before taking her to Upper Hutt where we had a wander around and she managed to make a start on her Christmas shopping. After an hr and a half - we needed to head back to her place as she was starting to get a bit weary. She had a lay down and watched some TV etc... before leaving her in peace to have a nana nap.

So am home, have done a tidy up in the kitchen, caught up on the journals and emails and once I have finished here I will go have a rest to try to shake this headache.

Right thats me - goodness knows what I will do tonight since I have already updated! LOL But am sure I will find something... catch ya later

Comments:
Sounds like you have been busy busy, but don't forget to relax and do nothing at all for a while too eh?
 
Enjoy... relax!!! That is why you are off. I am still not bored and I've been off now for a month. Mind you I had a long list of jobs to tick off so have been busy.
 
You sound so happy and relaxed girl! Enjoy the break! You should be doing this more often!

Love ya
Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?