Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Day 1 at new job

Hi ya

Well I survived the first day at my new/old job! It was great to be back there and working with some fantastic people - seemed a bit strange without Jude there but we gotta think positively and agree with her that she will be back early next year!!! Though there are some temptations there that I had forgotten all about and that is one of those $1 snack boxes laden with chippies, chocolate etc! And they now have a fridge full with a variety of drinks as well.... the drinks I am ok with as they don't tempt me so much but the snack box is gonna be a hard one! But I managed to resist today so lets see if I can do it again tomorrow! Thought I would allow myself ONE treat a week on a Friday so lets see what happens....

Thanks for the comments about the blinkies - I love playing with them so here is one for ya all:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I discovered them and learnt how to use them on forum I belong to for miscarriages and for those TTC (trying to conceive)...

Foodwise today - marvellous if I must say so myself. Found a nice sandwich place not far from work that makes sandwiches to order - a little bit pricey but they sure are decent sandwiches and filling so that is worth it. Water today - about 2.5 litres so am really pleased with that - and not far to go to the toilet from my new desk either! LOL Exercise - another great session at the gym so am feeling rather good about that!

Oh one thing that is a bummer at the moment and that is my quite severe wind/sun burn - has been hurting quite a bit today but I should have learnt my lesson by now but no not me - silly billy me never learns these things! And I shall be the one to suffer.... my nose is already starting to blister and I think my chest etc is not far away from it....

Right time for me to go watch the end of Home Edition of Extreme Makeover as I LOVE that programme and what they do for "needy" families! Would be wonderful if there was something like that in NZ!

Catch ya all later

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
Congrats on having a good first day! Will write later when the madness stops!! :)
 
Glad you had a great first day!! And woohoo, you got your picture on here! :-) Well done!
 
Hey Karen - think about that snack box - you get a couple of minutes enjoyment while it is in your mouth - then it's gone and how do you feel then?? I quite often say that to myself and it works (sometimes) The Friday treat sounds a great idea.
Pleased your first day went well!
 
Glad to hear your first day went well!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?