Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Feeling a bit better

Hi all

Just a quickie but wanted to say thank you so much for all lovely comments and txt's/emails after my entry last night. You all mean so much to me and no I won't be giving up but this journey sure does seem real hard at times.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have told Jules that we can reach our Christmas/New Year goals together and we WILL do just that!

I had my treat from the snack box today - okay I had two treats but as Anne said in one comment earlier in the week -I got the 2 min satisfaction from them and then thought "why did I have that" but never mind too late now.

Did Plimmer Steps again today - and its starting to feel just part of my routine so that is all good.

Off to Judes shortly to give her her birthday present and to pass on some other pressies/cards from staff at work. This is her week off chemo so she has generally had a good week which is great. 2nd round of Chemo starts on Tuesday... There is a group of 8 of us going out to lunch with her tomorrow to celebrate her birthday so that will be nice but it will be a short lunch as she can not manage more than an hr out and about at a time. Though she has said we are welcome back at her place afterwards if we are interested - that way she can still curl up on the couch and rest whilst talking to us rather than being out and about.

Right time I was outta here -just wanted to say thanks to you all! I wouldn't be where I am today without all you wonderful readers! I love ya all!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ciao

Comments:
What a lovely entry. Hope you are enjoying being back at your new job. Sounds strange being back at your new job. Hope you have a lovely weekend lovely lady.
 
Glad you had a better day :-) Have a lovely weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?