Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

A great day

Hi all

Boy today sure has flown by... and I am so looking forward to my bed tonight! LOL Managed to have a sleep in until 8am this morning which I enjoyed, then I got up, did a couple loads of washing, hung that out, had some brekkie then headed down to Lower Hutt to drop off our Winter duvet to the dry cleaners (well actually took that over to Wainui to a friends shop - gotta support friends when they have businesses) and then did a quick stop at the Warehouse in Lower Hutt looking for some mini muffin trays but as they are 1 day off moving locations it was a mess and they didn't have any... so shot up to Upper Hutt store and found them there and then it was up to Judes place as she wanted to shout me lunch to say thanks for everything. We were going to go to Mayfair cafe but it was chocker so we just went to Fresh Bun instead and I just had a lovely chicken and salad roll and oh a piece of lolly cake too which I did NOT enjoy much at all! Took her back to her place and after a wee chat I then let her have her daily nana nap and headed home.

So since then I have just mucked around doing things around the house, brought in the washing, did a 5km walk (in a record time too of 41 mins so beat my previous best time by 2mins), home, showered, cooked dinner, watered the garden (and broke the hose connection as well), did the dishes and here I am finally sitting down!

I must admit sometimes I get exhausted when I re-read my journals and what I do in a day or weekend but I find nowadays that I just can't sit still for long periods - I have to be doing something whereas in the old days I would just sit down and do nothing and enjoy it! I still do enjoy reading occasionally but can't sit down for as long as I used to.

Oh off to the gym in the morning, home, breakfast etc and then making some mini muffins for Steph to take to prize giving for his rifle club tomorrow night, then will probably pop up to Judes for a wee while and then home to muck around.

Oh before I go - a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Helena for losing 60 kilos!!! That is awesome work mate and I am so proud of you!!!

Right time I was outta here so will love ya and leave ya for now and will catch ya all tomorrow some time.

Ciao

Comments:
thanks mate, really appreciate your support in helping me reach my goals :D
 
Can relate to you finding how you find you are keeping busy now and looking back in the past when you could sit and do nothing!
Have a great week off work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?