Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

A great Sunday

Hi all

Well as much as I would loved to have made today the 7th day in a row doing some form of exercise I didn't quite get there! But hey 6 out of 7 certainly ain't too bad in my eyes! :) And oh just to clarify my entry from yesterday - I didn't do the gym 6 days in a row but just did some form of exercise for 6 days in a row (which was a first for me) - 4 days of the gym and 2 days of 5km walks.

Yesterday, we had a great day out at Tawa at Dressmart and Steph managed to get quite a bit of stuff using his gift voucher (and still has more to use as yet)! He was pleased that we had made the trip to the outlet store as there are so many bargins out there :) After checking out Dressmart (and no I did not buy anything) we went to Johnsonville for lunch and a look around there. We both had a kebab for lunch and that was about it - didn't buy anything from the shops there. Groceries on the way home and then it was time to blob out for a wee while. I ended up going to Judes for tea (which left Steph free to have KFC) but she wasn't that great last night and was in bed by 7.15pm so once she was settled there I left her to go to sleep. Came home and spent an hour or so just playing on the computer learning how to use "blinkies" - I am going to try to put on here so lets see if it works....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today, although I didn't sleep in I just didn't have the energy to do a walk... so got up and played around on the computer again before sneaking back to bed for a wee cuddle with my darling before he got up :) Shower, then off to his parents place for the cocktail summer brunch! Was a brilliant day as we ended up staying there until about 4.15pm! But the food that Ange (his baby sister) put on was amazing - and I felt I was quite restrained MOST of the time! I had one glass of bubbly upon arrival and then went on to OJ and then water and left the drinking to Steph :) Had an awesome time and have not got sun/wind burnt arms, nose and front of my neck! Had fun playing pick up sticks with the kids, playing pentanque with them and then taking 3 of them for a walk around the block as well! Was great to catch up with everyone and the family friends that were there too!

Left there and we did a quick visit to Jude's place as she lives up the road from them and then it was home to unwind!

Just cooking dinner - ham steak, new potatoes and salad... YUM We even have some strawberries in the fridge so may have some of those for pudding if we feel like it.

Well tomorrow is "D" day - start my new job but am sure all will go well and it will just be a matter of time before I am settled in and starting moaning! LOL

Right gotta get moving - lets see if this blinkie works....

Catch ya later

Comments:
Good luck in your job tomorrow hun. It is going to be fun!

Sounds like you are having fun with the blinkies.

Love Chubbymum
 
Have a fantastic first day at your new job. I am sure you will have a blast being back at that end of town. We will have to meet up for lunch sometime.
 
I want blinkies :(:(

Hey good luck for your first day at your new job, but you don't need luck, you will be fantastic!!!!

I want blinkies :(:(

Have a great week Jaxx
 
Good luck with your new job - you will shine :)
 
Six out of seven is great!!

Good luck with the job:)
 
Hope your first day went well, have been thinking of you. xxx
 
Hope you enjoyed your new job!
Those blinkies are so cute!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?