Monday, November 07, 2005

 

Quick update

Hi all

Well its just gone 9pm and I am tired so will make this a quickie...

Foodwise today it has been great, water not the best but still about 1 3/4 litres drunk so am ok with that I guess. Exercise - didn't make it to the gym - physically my body just didn't want to go... but have just done a 35min walk instead so that is some exercise which as we all know is better than none at all.

Work today was pretty full on - had my one on one with our big manager and combined that with my exit interview so that was pretty interesting.... and yes only 4 more days to go! Gonna be an interesting and full on four days but I will get there!

Jude came home from the hospital today and her parents are with her for the week which is great and makes things easier for all her friends knowing that there is someone in the house with her at all times. I popped up to see her after work and to drop off her washing which I took home with me after our quick visit to her yesterday afternoon. She was definitely looking better - still a bit yellow which is to be expected when the liver is not funtioning properly but apart from that she was ok.

I have a funny pain in my tum tonight - not sure if it is from something I have eaten or if it is just a bit of the stitch since I did my walk (pretty briskly) after tea... and not quite the 1hr that you should wait either but will see how I am in the morning.

Right I am out of here... catch ya all tomorrow some time.

Comments:
Hope the next four days go smoothly for you.

Love CM
 
4 days to go!! Woohoo, the countdown is on! Are you going to be having a few drinks on Friday? You should. Don't forget to rest up and take care of yourself too. Once you get pregnant again, you know that it's all about the baby, so nice to get some time to pamper yourself now :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?