Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Quickie

Hi all

Yeap just a quickie tonight I promise as I am off to bed as I am shattered...

Been a great day all over really. Real busy at work so that made the day go fast. Foodwise I have had a great day (bar a couple of jelly babies at Jude's this evening). Water - about 2 3/4 litres so am really pleased with that.

Exercise - Plimmer Steps and an awesome amazing work out at the gym! Must have been one of my best and improved the distance in all my cardio activities (ie bike, Treadmill, rower and cross trainer)!

Popped up to Judes after the gym to drop something off to her as she starts round 2 of the chemo tomorrow. She is a bit apprehensive about it which is totally understandable after a good week!

Right I am outta here - catch ya all later!

Comments:
Just really feel for Judes - can't even imagine what it would be like to go through what she is right now. I get the impression that she is a really brave, positive person.

Sounds like you did have a great day - and just thinking about the people who don't know about the Plimmer steps - I bet they are wondering what we are on about!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?