Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Shortie...

Hi ya

Sorry for the lack of update last night... but yes I did the inevitiable and went to the gym which made it 3 nights in a row there! Robyn almost fell off her chair when she saw me walk in! :) So had a great work out there, home, showered, gobbled down tea, then out the door to Helena's tupperware party! :) And yes I bought one more piece of tupperware.... the grater :) I have contemplated the grater for sometime but always found something that I either want or need more! LOL But in all honesty I think I am all tuppewared out at the moment and definitely am financially! LOL Home, quick chat to Jude and bed!

Up this morning, and got so angry when I saw the scales had shot back up to the weight I was last Thursday after going down, down, down all bloody week! I just burst in to tears, gave them a kick and jumped in the shower.... so that has been on my mind all day and put me in a very procrastinating mood! But surprisingly enough I did manage to record an offical loss of a measly 200gms so Jo and I are sulking together this week! After all our exercise we have both done - we both only loose 200gms! But we all know that a loss is better than a gain and if we keep at it this week too next week will show our hard work!

I really did struggle today not to do emotional eating due to the following bits of news:
* Found out a friend of mine has lost her baby due to a miscarriage at 10weeks (first baby)
* Found out that a friend of mine daughter is pregnant (2nd child)
* Jude got bad news from the hospital... basically to cut a long story short her liver is not functioning properly which has caused her to get jaundice and also her blood is not clotting therefore her op has been postponed until further notice! As they can not operate on her with the jaundice there and also with blood not clotting.... so after all that she has to go to Wgtn hospital tomorrow (rather than Hutt hospital) for a appt with the surgeon there and hopefully get on some strong medication to help the liver and to stop the vomitting and to assist the jaundice!

So yes with all that happening today it has been pretty full on - had a wee crying session in the toilets at work but all I wanted to do was lay down on the floor and throw a 2 year paddy!!!! LOL

I also had my final Reiki session after weigh in - boy I certainly went into a different "world" this time - really freaky but I felt so good. I know I promised a journal update with info on Reiki this week - I am so sorry but with all my gym sessions etc I have just not had the energy to do one but I promise I have not forgotten and will do one real soon!

Right I am outta here as I am totally and utterly shattered otherwise I would be up at Jude's keeping her company but don't feel up to driving tonight.... so will give her a call shortly and then collapse I think!

Catch ya all over the weekend some time!

PS Someone asked in my comments what pineapple lumps are... basically they are chocolate covered pineapple!!! Delicious and very tasty! They have recently been released as giant ones which are even nicer (or I think so anyway)!

Comments:
Don't worry about only losing 200g.. after all the exercise I have been doing I know tomorrow's result will be the same but its got to be muscle... surely!

So sad to read your comments re Jude. Its a terribly sad thing to have any friend/relative sick like that.
 
Well firstly, well done on your loss - it might not feel like much, but it's a step closer to that 40kg mark!

Hope that things start to slow down for you soon - you sure have had one hell of a year! Big hugs mate!
 
As Kate said you've had one hell of a year. I really feel for you with the issues you are dealing with at the moment. Take care Karen.
 
I always wonder how you manage to stay sain with all the things happening around you. The stress in your life is huge hun. BIG hugs you are a fantastic person.

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?