Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Tuesday

Hi all

Well I survived day 2 and all is going well! It is just so nice be in a relaxed and less stressful environment and that just has to be better when one is TTC (trying to conceive)! Had some inhouse training today - basically a system overview - learnt a few new things but basically everything is pretty much the same as it was when I was last there.

Food - another great day there and we are having my favourite sweet chilli chicken with new potatoes and salad for tea... YUM! Managed to resist the snack box again... and thanks Anne for your comment on yesterdays journal regarding the snackbox - will definitely keep that in mind! Water - just under 2 litres so am ok with that. Exercise - well no gym but did walk up Plimmer Steps on the way to work (have decided to do the stairs on the days that I don't go to the gym) and boy it was so much easier than it was 2 years ago... okay I was still a bit puffed and a wee bit red but it was so much fun! Then whilst out at lunch I came back walking up Boulcott Street - once again something that is so much easier than it was 2 years ago! Then I had a very very brisk walk to make my normal train tonight so I feel I have done a bit of exercise for the day as I won't get a walk in this evening.

The reason I am not walking this evening is that I am popping up to Judes as we have both missed our daily chats and visits that we had last week so I said I would pop up to her place tonight for an hour or so after tea and take some books up to her etc...

Right dinner is almost ready - time I was outta here. Catch ya all tomorrow sometime.

Comments:
Glad you are enjoying the new job :-) And wooohooo re: the steps, it's the little things that remind you how far you have come!
 
OMG .... you *enjoyed* walking up Plimmer Steps!! You go, Girl!

Glad the new job is going well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?