Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Twice in a row...

Hi everyone

Well today has been a fantastic day overall!

Work wise - busy but was Denise's last day until next Tuesday as she is off up the Island for her daughters wedding this weekend. So it will be nice to have a few days to myself but boy I do have a lot to get through in that time.

Foodwise - brilliant except 2 giant pineapple lumps :( Was really disappointed in myself after eating them - just wish I had that feeling before I had them! Water - approx another 2.5 litres today so my water intake overall is definitely increasing! Exercise - would you believe it... I went to the gym!!! Normally Tuesday is a walking day for me but when I got home last night from the gym I said to Steph "I feel like going again tomorrow" but we thought I would wait and see how I was feeling this morning.... woke this morning still saying the same thing so packed my gym bag and threw it in the boot and would wait to see how I was feeling this afternoon.... well got off the train and went straight to the gym and loved it all! I really do enjoy working up a good sweat at times! :) And all going well I will be back there tomorrow night - gees I haven't done 3 days in a row before but there is always the first time for everything!

Only one downer at the moment and that is the pain I have in the heel of my foot! It started getting sore this afternoon and I noticed it quite a bit whilst on the cross trainer and on the treadmill at the gym but boy since I have been home and showered etc the pain is quite bad when I am walking. Hopefully it will just go away but I think I may wear my sneakers tomorrow rather than my boots or sandals just so I have support and comfort. Am seeing the podiarist on Saturday morning anyway for my 4mthly checkup and to get my corn removed so might check with her should I still have the pain then. Obviously if the pain is too bad then I won't get back to the gym tomorrow but I certainly am going to try to get there!

Right time for me to get moving as I want to see the last part of "Downsize Me". Catch ya all tomorrow.

Comments:
Wow Karen, you are doing so well with your exercise etc!! Keep up the great work! I haven't tried those giant pineapple lumps yet - trying to avoid them - lol.

And the count down is on for you leaving work - and woohoo, one week off in between - bet you can't wait!
 
You are turning into a gym junkie...lol
Hope your foot is feeling better:)
 
What are pineapple lumps?????? They must be amazing NZ lollies... I have read about them being the cause of binges on several blogs!!
 
Yummm Giant pineapple lumps - just about as good as PODS lol.

BTW Have set up a new blog

http://hippygalstriptogoal.blogspot.com/

Cheers Jaxx
 
Do talk to the podiatrist about your heel pain. I suffered for a couple of years with intermittent but quite regular heel pain until I finally got it seen to. For me it was plantar faciitis and you can find out lots on google about it. I wore an arch support for about 6 months and now I'm fine (6 years on). Can't believe I hobbled for so long!

MMM pineapple lumps. I'll be able to get some from the NZ shop when I make my pre-Christmas trip.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?