Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Wednesday night

Hi all

Well just another quickie today (gees I am getting good at these now LOL) as yes I am off to bed shortly as I am so tired and feeling a bit blah too but am sure I will come right. TOM is due in the next 4 or so days unless of course I end up having another long cycle but fingers crossed things are starting to settle down in that dept by now!

Work - gees another full on day! But the thing with the new/old job is that it is a different sort of busy and I don't mind it as the whole team shares the work load rather than at the old job where it was just me (majority of the time) being so damn busy!

Foodwise - guess the right words to describe it today is "just above average" but with the way I was feeling I could have done a lot worse but I managed to fight the urges 99% of the time which I guess is a good effort especially for me! Waterwise - about 3 litres so am pleased with that effort.

Exercise - a great session at the gym! God I am really loving it at the moment which is scary but I guess the "good" part is that going by past records it is usually when I get stuck into a new programme and going for it like nothing can stop me is when I get pregnant so fingers crossed... And of course there was Plimmer Steps! I did take photos of those this morning but have not yet downloaded them so once I have done that I will post them. Oh on the exercise front - I DID manage the bike ride yesterday evening!!! Granted it was only for 10 mins around the block but I did it and I did it on the road with traffic!! LMAO Have to be honest and say that my thighs and butt were rather sore this morning (and the butt is still a bit tender) but it was so worth it!!!

Oh we are having a team building day tomorrow at work - pulling flaming weeds from some fort pensuilar (excuse spelling) out Miramar way!!! And apparantly there is a good hill to climb first so I should get some good exercise in before weigh in! LOL Got my backpack packed.... sun hat, suntan lotion, mossie repellant, sweatshirt, jacket, snack food (ie rasins, museli bars, crackers etc...) and can't forget the torch as apparently we are going under ground in some tunnels too at some stage! Oh joy it should be fun... NOT! But anyway it is a day out of the office so it could be fun!

Right this was supposed to be a quickie but I have started rambling on.... I am outta here catch ya all tomorrow after weigh in!

Night

Comments:
Have fun pulling out weeds and climbing hills! Funny what they term as team building - sounds more like back breaking to me:)
Well done on the bike ride - great that you ventured out to try something new.
 
Doing all that stuff at works makes it sound like you are getting paid to exercise!

Hey, what a great idea, we should all be paid to exercise and then no-one would be overweight LOL.
 
Team building exercise pulling weeds hmmmm sounds like an interesting team building he he he.

Woohooo on the water intake hun... Woohooo

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?