Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

Weigh Day

Hi all

Yeap another week rolls on and another weigh in session has been... not overally happy with my result but hey a loss is a loss which IS better than a gain I guess. Managed to lose a peasley 200gms taking my total loss to 38.6 kilos so am still 700gms away from being an 80's chick and 1.4 kilos away from my 40 kilo mark! The rate I am going I will never flaming get to those two goals of mine which by the way I was supposed to have acheived months ago... and then by 6th Nov but have I done it... NO I HAVE NOT!!!
Yes I have been through a lot this year but the last 3 weeks or so I have put so much effort into my food, water and exercise and I have had 3 bloody tiny losses!!! 200gms, 500gms and now another 200gms!!! How pathetic is that!!! Bloody useless if you ask me!
I really do feel just like giving up on this whole journey but I also know deep down that I won't but believe me it is really tempting at times to say "F#$% everything" and just give up!
Oh well on to other bits and pieces - walked up Plimmer Steps again which once again felt really good and yeah I guess it is getting easier having done it 3 days in a row and soon I guess it will become a habit.
Food - not too bad I guess considering I had to organise a birthday morning tea at work today on behalf of Jude as it is her birthday today. So as well as sausage rolls and muffins and chocolate mud cake I also got fresh fruit and a small cheeseboard with crackers for the healthy options. I had one tiny sausage roll and then I just had fruit and cheese and crackers for the rest of the day - not a lot but enough to keep me going I guess.
Well thats me for the night - not really feeling like talking much more. Am sure I will come right over time but for now I just want to do nothing....
See ya

Comments:
oh no you won't give up Karen!!!! As I have said to you before the consequences of giving up will be far worse. You are doing a fantastic job and don't you forget it! You will lose 40kg plus more and you have come so far with your lifestyle and eating that you must never go back!!
 
Excuse me missy, as I said earlier a loss is a loss so WELL DONE! Yes you have been trying hard, but don't forget to listen to what your body is telling you right now. It's not just what you personally have been through lately, but your body as well. Your body is still recovering from your pregnancies, and it's no wonder it's taking your metabolism and system time to settle down. YOU WILL GET THERE!! We all believe in you and love you to bits. Now hurry up and smile! :-)
*Hugs*
 
Karen. You are doing great!!! Don't beat yourself up. We all have our ups and downs. Give yourself a break. YOU can do it!
 
No way will you give up - add those so called little losses and that's just under a kilo - they all add up! You are so close to those goals and you are going to get there:)
 
How frustrating for you! Keep at it though, all your hard work WILL be paid off!! Don't you feel better just for sticking with it??!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?