Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

Wow!

Hi ya

I realised this morning whilst at the gym that I have exercised for 6 days in a row now! And for some that might be nothing new but I tend to be pretty laid back on Thursday's and Friday's but this week I did a 5km walk on Thursday morning and then got my sorry arse out of bed on Friday and went to the gym! And then of course with today being Saturday I was back at the gym having another awesome work out! So a big yay for me and just a wee moment of me blowing my own trumpet if I may! :)

So back to yesterday - well I did sleep in a wee bit - till 8am anyway and then as I was laying there I thought what the hell and dashed up to the gym for a great work out! Home, showered, washing, breakfast and then jumped in the car and dashed over to Wainui to a friends place for lunch and a good catch up. Jenny made the most amazing muffins for lunch - so I had two savoury ones and then one sweet one... YUM YUM And it was a good chance to catch up as well so I throughly enjoyed those couple of hours before Jenny had to go off to work (she works shift work). Home again for a couple of hours to muck around and tidy up before popping up to Jude's for my daily visit (and yes I am so gonna miss my daily visits when I start work again next week but I think she will miss them more as it means company for her). Took her to the supermarket so she could get some bits and pieces, then to the Dr's to pick a prescription and to the chemist to get that filled, then back to her place. She needed to rest by then so whilst she was resting I folded all her washing and put what I could away for her then after ensuring she was right and had something organised for dinner I came back home again. Dinner consisted of fish, oven baked fries and salad - YUM! Then it was just a night of relaxation and generally doing nothing.

I had initally decided that as I did the gym yesterday that I wouldn't need to go this morning but when I woke my first thoughts were "gym" so before I could change my mind I was up at the gym having another great session and Robyn has added another exercise to my programme called Tricep Dips and boy my Triceps certainly got a work out with those along with the Tricep Curls I am already doing! Managed to do my whole time on the bike at the higher level so yay for me but my thighs had an awesome work out!

Home, showered, breakfast, washing, housework, doing a quick update whilst waiting for the last load of washing to finish before Steph and I head out to Tawa to Dressmart to check out the Colorado outlet store as Steph got some vouchers for there for his birthday back in July but whilst there we will check out some other shops for me... hehehe Not a lot else planned for today.

Tomorrow we have a family cocktail brunch with Steph's family to welcome summer - so that should be interesting butI won't be drinking - will let Steph enjoy his drinks :)

Anyway, washing machine is beeping at me so best I go hang out the sheets and I will catch ya all later... Have a great weekend everyone.

Comments:
Sounds as if you have had a really busy week with all that exercise. I'm impressed!!

The family cocktail brunch sounds like fun.

Good luck next week:)
 
Have a great day tomorrow.... And 6 times to the gym - GO GIRL!!!!

Cheers Jaxx
 
Well done on all your exercise :-) Enjoy your weekend!
 
wow, there are really some inspiring posts out there. I really miss this constant inspiration when I ain't posting nor reading. Have a great weekend and will keep reading. You hit your eighties and I'll have a walk in your honour.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?