Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Back in to things..

Hi

Well today I made it back to the gym - crazy I know in this heat but I couldn't make up any more excuses - it had to be done and I did it! Didn't quite do my full time on everything but hey it has been 3 weeks since I was there so between the break away and the heat of the day I think I did pretty damn well actually! I have booked in my Wednesday session too so look out here comes Karen again!

Work today - pretty diabolical but we survived. Had a headache off and on all day - but have been tough so far and haven't taken anything. The boss is back next week thank god so this will be another full on week. MIGHT have to work a bit at the weekend but if I do it will only be for a wee while and I do get paid for it which is even better!

Food today - hmmmm over all not too bad. A few snifters slipped into my mouth... but am not stressing over that. Water today - brilliant - would estimate about 3 litres at least so am real happy with that. Exercise - well as I have already mentioned - I got back to the gym and had a great session there.

Right just popping back to yesterdays brunch at Helena's - I had a great time chickeee! Can Craig come and be my chef please??? He did an awesome job on the BBQ and you were an awesome hostess!!! We must do those more often! Oh and to update my comment on your journal last night - I ended up with 2 sunburnt arms, a sunburnt neck/chest, a sunburnt nose and 2 pink legs! LOL Though I think the legs got burnt later in the day when I went visiting friends.

But right thats me for the night - catch ya all tomorrow some time.

Comments:
Sure mate, I'll be his pimp *smirk* ... hes not cheap mind ... easy - but not cheap LMAO ... I told you it's always sunny in Silverstream! LOL
 
If you where is Australia.. we would refer to you as a 'yabbie' - red and cooked!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?