Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Feeling a bit better

Hi everyone

Yeap I am feeling a bit better about things today but thank you so, so much for your support through comments and emails! Where would I be without you lot??? Probably lost and at least 20 kilos heavier than I am now if not more! So thanks again everyone.

I should probably clarify a couple of things in relation to last nights post - yes I have talked to Steph frequently about walking with me - and it just comes down to the fact that he is not really a walker and is not keen. Yes it would be nice if he came out with me occasionally but its his choice and I can't force him really! We do have a great relationship and 98% of the time communication is not a problem but I guess we are only human and I would estimate all relationships I know of go through wee hiccups and have the occasional communication breakdown. We never go to bed angry at each other - hey why should we when making up is half the fun??? LOL Steph - when you read this always remember I love you heaps and you do mean the world to me! I just had to have some where to vent how I was feeling so came and did it online rather than at you directly! Love ya heaps hun - never ever forget that!

Oh in relation to the TTC side of things - in all reality it has only been 5mths since my last miscarriage and only 3 true cycles (including this one) as it took a couple of mths for things to come right so I will give it a WEE bit longer before going back to the dr as we know I can get pregnant fairly easily so will see how we go. I guess the sore point is that I always said I would have completed my family by the time I am 35yrs old and as that is only a couple of weeks away for me now I am doing a lot of thinking. Yes I know there are older mums out there - I have two sister in laws who didn't start their families until they were mid-late thirties and I have total respect for that. Its just that it was something I always wanted and it looks like I am going to be one of those "older" mums but hey I will just wait and see what we are blessed with.

Right on to today - it was back to life back to reality and back to work this morning! For some reason I also went back to crappy sleeping last night as well - that started about Oct or so last year - waking about 4.44am most mornings and then only dosing off and on until I got up... I was fine during the long holiday period but just like clock work it happened again this morning! GRRRRRR I am looking at taking some natural sleeping remedies to aid me there as I am them just a tired mess most of the day.

So yes where was I, yeah back to work. Finally got there after the train (which is running on a Sunday timetable for this week) which was late, then chocker full, stopped at all stations (am used to an express) finally pulled in to Wgtn station! Got to work to find out that we could finish at lunchtime today. So that was really cool so about 12.30pm or so I thought bugger it I would go home and the work would wait for me till tomorrow. So came home for a wee while, then after talking to Jude who was not feeling the best and a bit down, I popped up there to give her some company for a couple of hours and then after much contemplation I hit the gym on the way home! I was the only one there and despite a bit of a struggle on the cross trainer I managed to complete everything else! Worked up a real sweat but felt good for doing that.

Home, cooked and had tea, showered, can't be bothered getting dressed again so am sitting here in my nightie just blobbing out...

Food today - hmmmm not the best but by no means the worst either. Most cafes etc were closed on the way to the station, so ended up grabbing a potato top pie from the station - mmmmmmmmmmm delicious! Yeap I am a sucker for savoury pies! Enjoyed every mouthful and it satisfied me :) Water - ahhhhh it was good to be drinking cool, filtered water reguarly again. Hmmmm rough esitmate of 2 litres drunk so am pleased with that. Exercise - well you already know that I hit the gym so am pleased with that too.

Oh out of the 11 days we had off - I exercised 9 days out of that so am really impressed with myself with that effort.

Ok I have rambled on enough again tonight - once again a big thank you for all your support and love - it means the world to me! And I would be lost without it. Oh a big hello to the new readers too - welcome to my journey :) And thanks reading and for your support.

Love ya all

Comments:
You can't have a perfect relationship all the time, think how boring that would be LOL. And then you would never have to make up ;).

Thanks heaps for your support Karen and fingers,toes crossed for you both this month.

Cheers Jaxx :):)
 
Glad you are feeling better hun! I never doubted the way you feel about Steph - sometimes we just need to get this stuff out, and it has nothing to do with how we really feel about them or if we love them or not. This TTC thing must be so incredibly stressful! I can only imagine :-(

Well done on all your exercise lately by the way!!
 
Arhh Karne.. we all have days like yours yesterday.. sounds like yopu had a great day yesterday!!
Hope you got lots of sleep last night!!!
 
my goodness, exercise 9 out of 11 days, that's fantasitc...huge effort. Good luck with the TTC, my fiance and i want to start 'trying' once we get married, so in about 6 months, and am a little worried about how long it might take. I'm only 24 so i have over 10 years but i'm starting early cause so many ppl have problems and i want to be aware of that. I'm sure it'll happen when you least expect it and you'll be a wonderful mother ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?