Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Feeling so so

Hi all

Thanks for your kind words last night and today... yes I agree I probably do need some "me" time with everything I have been through lately but with the boss away I can't see it happening anytime soon besides I don't have too much Annual Leave to take as yet but will see what I can do especially since my bosses boss has spoken to me about taking some special leave but I would like to discuss it with her further before agreeing to take it.

My throat is still sore today and I have had a headache come and go all day... so I think I will be heading to bed shortly for a quiet night. I have been to the Drs today - Gillian is tossing up between Gall Bladder problems or IBS (Irriatable Bowel Syndrome) so has given me a referal form for an ultrasound but has also given me a script for some ISOGEL which is similar in form to Metamucil but you mix it with yoghurt every morning and apparently it has a very high success rate in "curing" IBS... so Jo will see how I go with it but I can always pass it on to you to try as well to see if that helps you with your "problems" :) So Gillian has asked me to try the ISOGEL for two weeks and if no better then I can get the Ultrasound done. I think I will book the ultrasound in now though (for two weeks time) as appointments can be quite hard to get at times and I can always cancel it if the ISOGEL works for me.

L at work has told me to have tomorrow off if I am still not right but will see how I am feeling in the morning... I just feel real bad with the boss away as there is so much to do and we lose a day in this pay cycle as well with Waitangi Day so don't really want to take time off just yet but like I said I will see how I am feeling in the morning. Work today was pretty full on but I did manage to get the yucky jobs out of the way... well most of the yucky jobs anyway.

Food today - not a lot again due to sore throat. Whilst L was out at lunch I asked her to get me a berry smoothie. That went down a treat - not as nice as the one we had on Monday when we were working but it was from a different Juice bar. Water intake was good again as it feels so good on the throat. No exercise today due to the Dr's and although I was planning on a walk tonight... the rain and my sore throat/headache have put pay to that idea...

Anyway, this has taken me longer than planned as my big sister just rung for a chat... so will sign off now and will catch ya all tomorrow... oh I have weigh in tomorrow - not sure if I will make it yet but will explain more tomorrow night.

Ciao

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?