Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Hello 2006

Hi all

Well to start off with I am playing "follow the leader" from Chubbymum and Helena and have checked out what colour rose I am... so here are the details:

You Are an Orange Rose

You represent desire and enthusiasm

Your vibe: Sexy yet familiar

Falling in love with you: happens instantly - it's a fast ride
What Color Rose Are You?


I had some fun on that website with "what sort of Chocolate I am", "what sort of ice cream I am", "what sort of friend I am" and many more...

Right back to reality - no sleep in for me today - I somehow seem to have lost the knack of being able to sleep in at the moment. Though truth be known I have always had difficulty in sleeping in - probably cause from the age of 12 I was up working on Saturday mornings and throughout the school holidays and then on Sundays I was up for church... and then obviously during the week it was school and then work... but even once I stopped going to church I never really slept in on Sundays for some reason - ususally because I felt like I was wasting the day away if I stayed in bed for too long. And now that I am in the habit of gymming on Saturdays and walking on Sundays I just can not lay there and do nothing unless I am super tired or I have something else on! GRRRRRR it is so frustrating at times! Okay moan and bitch over about sleeping in.

So anyway, up at 7.30am but no walk or ride then as we were planning on hitting the road about 9am to head to Foxton to pick up Jude. Got away about 9.15am and did a quick stop at Otaki Cemetrey to spend some quality time with Dad and tell him my New Years resolutions etc... Felt a bit bad as I had not made it up there for some time so had a good chat with him! :) Got to Foxton about 11.15am and had a good catch up with Judes parents and her aunty who was also there as Jude was having a Nana nap when we arrived. Once she was up, we had a game of darts in the garage and Steph won that with Jude second and me third! It was then lunch time and boy Judes mum knows how to feed an army and so well too! We had ham, chicken, salad, potatoes, peas, beetroot, tomatoes and cucumber for mains. Then for dessert she had made a jelly, a pavalova and my favourite triffle! And I felt obliged to have some triffle since she knows it is a favourite of mine and made it just for me but god it was delicious!!!

We then took the oportunity to take some photos of Jude with her parents, with her aunty and then some with us too. So I have downloaded those and emailed them off to both her and her parents. And yes I have downloaded the ones of me wearing my new outfit too - just gotta remember how to post them on here but I promise they will be appearing real soon!

We then hit the road and came home after doing a quick stop at the Warehouse as Jude wanted something from there but they had sold out so on to her place it was. Got her settled in at home and then it was time for us to come home!

We had stopped at the fish place in Paekaekariki (think I have spelt that right) and got some terakhai fillets for tea. Boy they were huge but oh so nice and delicious. I oven baked them in tinfoil with lemon juice, mixed herbs, salt and pepper for about 12 mins and yum yum! Also had new potatoes and veggies.

Dishes, then I hit the pavement to do my walk. I am starting to get real frustrated at the moment as I have been trying so hard to keep that big loss I had just before Christmas off and the scales just seem to be going up and up... okay my food is definitley not as good as normal but it is by no means bad either. Yes I have the occasional chippies or ice cream etc but overall it is good and the water intake has been okay too.... and well as for the exercise I have done the following:
24th Dec - gym
26th Dec - 5km walk
28th Dec - 5km walk
29th Dec - total of 9.4 bike ride (split between two rides)
30th Dec - 5km walk
31st Dec - 2.5 km bike ride and 5km walk
1st Jan - 5km walk

So there have only been two rest days in there and I am getting frustrated with everything but don't worry I am still plodding on - just taking it day by day! Just needed to vent for a while!

Anyway, its just gone 10pm now so best I get moving and hit the sack. Catch ya all tomorrow some time.

Comments:
Well done on all that exercise! Oooh, our friend Arie is residing in foxton at the moment - we miss him heaps!

Re: photos - it's really easy if you have the photo file thingymabob on your desktop - then when you go to blogger new post, like usual - just click on the photo image - and that is by far the easiest way to upload photos :-)
 
I know for me it takes two weeks for the loss to show up so keep perservering hun.

And stop looking at the scales... they are a bad habit with people on the weight loss journey hun. Once a week because every day and every hour you weigh differently. Only weigh in once a week at the same time and same day babe... my advice.

Love Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?