Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Holiday... I don't think so...

Hi all

Boy what a day I've had!!! Had a crap nights sleep, was up at 7.45am to get myself ready for L to pick me up to take me to work.

Arrived at work 9.50am and boy it was so flaming stuffy!!! No air conditioning was working due to the building being closed and it was was unbelievably hot!! We had 4 fans going full force and it was still hot! The coolest place on the whole floor was the loo!! LOL But once either of us were out there we didn't want to go back to work! LOL Took a lunch break about 1ish and went for a walk to Manners Mall where we both got a kebab each and then stopped at a juice bar and both got a smoothy as well. Boy I was in heaven - that smoothy was delicious, low fat and filling! A bit pricey but oh so worth it.

Back to work and we worked till 5pm when we debated about working for another hour or so but decided we both had had enough and packed up and came home. Admittingly we did get a lot accomplished today but we still do have quite a bit to get done in the morning... so tomorrow will be another full on day. The boss is now on leave for 2 weeks so it will be an interesting time as L will probably think she is the boss but shes not really - yes she is more experienced than me when it comes to running this particular payroll but overall we both have the same experience with Payroll knowledge. Whenever B is away, we are to work along side each other - not have one bossing the other about but L tends to forget that.

Have also realised that I won't get to the gym on Wednesday as I have a Dr's appt at 5.30pm and as Gillian is notorious for running late on her late nights... I definitley won't get to the gym... but am hoping to meet up with a friend of Judes who lives up the road from me for a walk tomorrow night so might see if she is free on Wednesday as well.

Right time I was outta here as I have a couple of calls to make... hope you have all had a good Monday. Catch ya all tomorrow sometime.

Comments:
Well, I enjoyed my day off! Have a good week.
 
What a blow having to work on such a beautiful day.
 
Hope today was better at work and not so hot!! I hear our yucky stormy weather is heading south tonight!
 
sounds like you had a great day even though you had to work! :) mmm i love fruit bar smoothies, so worth the money i reckon!! :)
 
So why didn't you have Monday off?

Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?