Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Monday evening

Hi ya

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend but things turned rather hectic and I just didn't have the time to do any updating.

I don't really want to go into details here but things are not looking to good for Jude right now :( Spent majority of weekend with her - either helping her out, comforting her after ringing me in tears and the worst part being last night when we had to take her to A&E at Wgtn hospital and she has now been admitted and not sure what the future is holding right now. Have had very little sleep since Saturday morning - I would esitmate maybe about 6/7hrs all up between both Saturday and Sunday nights! And considering I am normally a 8/9hr a night chick I am pretty much running on nothing right now so once I am finished here I am off to bed for hopefully a decent sleep.

So between everything happening with Jude over the weekend, I did make the gym on Saturday morning and mowed the lawns Saturday evening (gees what a great social life we have at the moment NOT)! LOL Did housework, grocery shopping, a bit of visiting - just as well we warned Helena we were popping around otherwise we would have caught her out in her pink pj's! LOL Had a great yarn to her and Craig before heading home again.

Work today - totally diabolical and tomorrow will be worse! Took car to work today so was there just after 7am and was planning on working late but the boss wouldn't let me as he was concerned at how tired I was. Will take car again tomorrow as it is amazing on how much work one gets done before the phones etc start at 8am! Have organised for a staff carpark tomorrow so that means I can go whenever I am ready rather than waiting for the carpark across the road to open at 7am. A group of us went and visited Jude at lunchtime and then as I was "banned" from working late I did a quick detour to the hospital on the way home and spent about 30 mins or so there before heading home to cook my darling his tea (as his hand is still in a splint).

So have had tea, done the dishes, had a lovely heart to heart on the phone with Judes mum, and am now here struggling to keep my eyes open.

Foodwise - pretty good considering everything I have thought about eating at times! I have had THREE pieces of fruit (which is a record for me), ended up having a 6 inch subway roll for lunch on way back from hospital. Waterwise - hmmm probably about 1.5 litres so am ok with that. Also had one of those phoenix organic sparking blackcurrant drinks - yum! Believe me at 8am this morning I was already talking about dosing up on "V" but resisted the urge! Exercise - well never made it to the gym so despite feeling "guilty" about that I also know I need time out for me too at the moment! I did contemplate a walk about an hr ago but as I power walk when I go by myself, by the time I get home again, shower etc I am wide awake so decided that wasn't really what I needed tonight.

Right this has gone on a lot longer than I intended - am struggling to hit the right keys at the moment. Will catch ya all later.

Comments:
Sorry to hear things have taken a turn for the worse for Jude.... Thinking of you all at this time.

I wish I knew what to say but don't......

Time is so precious.

Take care Jaxx
 
Hey hun... I am so sorry for what is happening with Jude. My thoughts are with you and your friend.

I am here if you need to chat you know that aye!!

Big hugs my friend

Love Chubbymum
 
Sending you lots of hugs hun. I'm so sorry to hear about Jude being worse - not just for what you are going through, but also because it must be really hard and scary for her too. :-(

Let me know if you want to chat. Take care, and get some rest eh?
 
And lots of hugs from me too Karen. I'm so very sorry to hear about Jude - its hard to know what to say when someone gets ill before their time...
 
Sorry to hear your news about Jude. Hard times for you all - thinking of you. Take care
 
Hope Jude is getting better - it is so hard to see someone youlove so sick - I think I know why you aren't sleeping!!
I often think for the two of you - and wonder how she is... funny as I have never met either of you but my thoughts are over therexx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?