Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

Not feeling too good

Hi ya

Will TRY to keep this post brief as I am not feeling too shit hot today so I think I will be heading to bed real soon (all going well).

Woke during the night with a sore throat and thought it was just dry so had a nice glass of water and went back to sleep... but when I woke this morning it was twice as bad and id still feeling rather sore now.

There was no way I could call in sick today since the boss is now on leave for a couple of weeks so I just plodded on through the day, saying as little as possible - yeah yeah I know that is a misson for me at times! LOL Drunk heaps of water and managed to get some lunch and dinner down as well though that was a bit of a struggle. Am taking some natural throat lozenges so will see how things are in the morning - just as well I have a Drs appt anyway so if needs be will be able to get the throat checked out as well. My appt tomorrow is for a check up after a month of being on some medication for what the locum (whom I saw 23 Dec) suspects is gall bladder problems... so think I could be going for an x-ray to get it checked out but will see what Gillian has to say when I see her tomorrow.

Food today - minimal and a struggle but probably not some wise choices either but guess it was out of comfort and ease of eating more than anything. Nothing bad so to speak but just not the best of choices. Water - briliant - probably about 2.5 litres if not more. Exercise - well was planning on a walk with one of Judes friends who lives up the road but the rain and the sore throat have put pay to that really. If it had just been the rain then I may have considered going anyway, but with the sore throat I don't want to risk getting worse... I was told today at work that there is apparently a tonsilitis bug going around - great thats all I needed to hear! So fingers crossed I don't have that!

Anyway, this is supposed to be brief, going to go watch a programme that Steph and I taped last night... catch ya all later.

Comments:
Hey gorgeous, I'm sorry you aren't feeling so well today! You've had it all lately haven't you? My advice as a friend who cares about your well being is to take the rest of January to just look after yourself - and not worry about anything else! Easier said than done, but I really think you need a little break, or some nice 'me' time or something!! Wish I could make you feel better!!

Take care,
xx
 
Maybe you are a little bit run down as you have had been through so much lately. I agree with Kate - you really do need some me time!
 
I'm not surprised that your body is feeling the pressure - you've really been through the wringer in the last couple of months. Look after yourself, I hope today is a better day.
 
Big hugs hun... I agree with the others... OMG with the pressure you have been under in the last couple of months it is not suprising how sick you are now.

Snuggle in bed and get some rest

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?