Monday, January 02, 2006

 

One more sleep in left...

Yeap bit of a bugger really - for those of us who go back to work on Wednesday there is only one more opportunity to sleep in!!! BUGGER! LOL It would be nice if I knew how to sleep in but as I moaned and bitched about that last night I won't repeat myself again...

Today has ended up being a rest day for me exercise wise - well more or less anyway. No offical exercise as it was blowing gale force winds this morning and then as I contemplated going for a walk it started raining a bit so I chickened out thinking that I might go this evening... but we ended up having a late tea and by the time I wait 45mins or so for tea to settle it was time to give Jude a quick call and with the way things are spending time with her either in person or just talking on the phone is more important than exercise in my eyes. Yes I know I have to keep an eye on my sanity etc as well but as I have exercised a fair bit this holiday period I felt I would rather spend time talking to her. And after my late night walk on New Years Eve and not getting back home till just before 10pm I am not in a hurry to repeat that in a hurry - was just getting a bit too dark for my liking especially whe I was alone!!

So anyway, back to what we have gotten up to - not a lot really. After getting up about 8am, and showering etc I had a spur of the moment decision to go to Queensgate to get some photos printed off the digital camera so txt Jude to see if she wanted to come along thinking that she would say no... but she did so went and picked her and then once down at Queensgate we hired her a wheelchair from the Info desk and off we went. It was quite fun pushing her around (so to speak) and as she is now weighing only slightly more than I do I saw it as an exercise of pushing myself around! So that was my unoffical exercise. And as she was just sitting there we were able to move at a pace and cover a fair bit of ground compared to if she had been walking!

Anyway, dropped her and her purchases at home and then came home for a light lunch (about 2pm in the end) and then spent a couple of hours just blobbing with Steph and talking to a couple of friends online. We then popped up to Steph's parents for a wee while, then around to his brothers place to feed the dogs whilst they are away, then home again and I cooked BLT's for tea but did them like the pubs do - on fresh toasted bread with a small side of oven baked fries! Apart from burning the bread just a wee bit it made a lovely meal and something different for us to have at home.

Right lets see if this picture posting works - if so this picture will be one of Steph and I taken on Christmas day. This is my new outfit that I got for losing 40 kilos! Yay it works!

Right this one of me showing off my new outfit later in the day once we were at my sisters place. The hair is not looking the best though - looks a bit wind blown... but hey thats life in the fast lane! :)

I also have some lovely photos of Jude and I that Steph took for us but before I show them I will check with Jude as to how she feels about me publishing them...

So yay I now know how to publish photos rather easily on blogger... not sure if it was how you meant Kate but I got them done. They took a wee while to download to blogger but they made it in one piece and that is the main thing!

Oh I did a pregnancy test this afternoon too - got a negative result but I was 1/2 expecting that anyway so no surprises there. It was just me being impatient and not waiting till tomorrow morning. So since I tested today I have promised myself (and Steph) that I will not test till either Friday or Saturday morning now.... oh I wait the waiting! LOL But in all honesty the way I am feeling I think TOM is just lurking so best I save the test for next month!

Right I think I have rambled on enough tonight - feels like it has been a bit "hickeldey pickeldey" today but hope someone understood it.

Catch ya all tomorrow sometime. Night all

Comments:
You are looking fab girl!!!!!!

Cheers Jaxx :):)
 
You are looking FANTASTIC my friend. I agree with Brelle you look so happy that is a great thing to see.

Maybe next month that little positive sign will come up for you... and I want you to promise me something! Stop the exercise for the first 12 weeks and sit and relax as it is more important to look after yourself and the baby and worry about the weight later down the track... the more rest you get the better the chances. OK????

Love ya
Chubbymum
 
Wow Karen you are looking absolutely stunning!!!! 40kgs!!! So very proud of you!! I really am!! You star!!
 
I tell ya, that outfit looks 100% better on your hot lil bod than hanging on that hanger in the shop! Congrats! :)
 
You look fantastic!! And your man is quite a spunk too :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?