Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Photos

Hi ya

Well as mentioned in my earlier entry tonight I can't seem to find the photo that I was looking for so will post this one instead...

This one was taken in Oct 02 a mere three months before I offically started this weight loss journey.

And this one - well you saw it just the other day when I posted it to show off my new outfit but thought I would post the two together so we can see the comparison of how far I have come.

It is times like this when I look back at those old photos when I do feel proud of how far I have come and what I have acheived through my journey. Yes I still have a wee way to go but I can and I will do this!!!

Comments:
Well done my friend you have made a fantastic transformation.

You should be proud.

Love CM
 
Yes - well done and I know you are proud of what you have achieved. I'm your number one fan and think you have done an amazing job to be still losing and to have never "lost the plot". Now my wish is for you to complete your dream of having your baby...
 
Love it!!!!! What inspiration to keep going :):)

Have a good day Jaxx
 
ok who are you and what have you done with fat Karen? Good on ya mate, you look awesome! :)
 
OMG _ She that the same women!!!!!!!! What an amzing difference - Your photos will motivate many people - you go girl!!
 
Wow!! The transformation is really amazing!!!:)
 
WOW - what a great way to remind yourself of how far you have come.
Keep up the good work and take care !
Me
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?