Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Still plodding on

Hi ya

Well apart from TOM I am generally feeling a lot better today - just taking one day at a time.

I had a much better nights sleep last night - in fact slept till 1 min before my alarm was due to go off - I initally got such a fright when I saw I had slept till then I jumped out of bed thinking I had slept in! LOL Was still pretty tired during the day - I know my Iron levels are ok as I get them checked reguarly so its just me being me I guess.

Jodie - thanks for your lovely comment on last nights post - all info gratefully received and noted :) I think I will give it another say 3mths if I can before going back to the Dr for "help" but when I do go back I will be discussing the option of Chlomid with her. Well actually I will probably be going back to see her later this month for another issue so I might just run it by her and se what she says about it. Knowing Gillian and the support I get from her I think she will be quite keen. But I am guessing it will all depend on what the outcome of the other "issue" is. I am not sure if I shared this with you gals or not - but on the Friday before Christmas I ended up the Dr's with this "reflux" problem I have been having off and on. I saw a locum as my GP was away and the locum seems to think that I probably have gallbladder problems! Apparently very common in women in their early-mid thirties! She has given me some tablets to trial for a month and then I need to go back and see my regular GP and will be sent for an ultrasound to see what the story is. I have done some researching on Gallbladder on Google - and I can say that I have experienced at some time or another almost every symptom on the lists which is rather scary... There are two surgery options - one being key-hole surgery which will be an overnight stay in hospital and about a week off work... but sometimes they need to do "true old fashioned" surgery which in that case would be about a week in hospital and about 6 weeks off work! Oooops - so as much as I would love a holiday from work - I will hope that if I do need surgery that key-hole surgery is the option for me.

Boy - I did go off on a tangent there - sorry ladies :) Back to today - worked till 2pm today. Boss is slowly easing us back into full days so tomorrow is my day to work a full day whilst he is on leave and L will finish early. But yeap lots of work to get done and L is on leave all of next week and the boss is on leave for two weeks after that so I have a feeling that the next three weeks will be pretty full on for me! Well perhaps that will keep my mind off TTC! LOL

Foodwise - hmmmmm another so, so day really. Could have done better but could have done a lot worse with the hunger pains I was getting! LOL Water - not very good at all - probably a litre at tops - so gotta improve on that one big time tomorrow!
Exercise - not a lot - hmmm ok sweet bugger all apart from a wee walk about 11.30am when I snuck out to get some lunch.

Well will stop rambling now - I want to find a particular old fat photo of mine and will post it along with my recent Christmas Day one. This is something that
  • Brelle
  • ChubbyMum

  • and Helena have done recently and it is amazing to see how much younger, fitter etc that we all are!

    Catch ya all later.

    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?