Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Sunday morning

Hi ya

Never made it to the gym yesterday morning as I had a crap sleep and woke up feeling crappier so sent Robyn a txt to say I wouldn't be there... and promptly went back to sleep until Steph's brother rung up about 8.45am - gees just cause he has kids doesn't mean we are all awake! LOL But after that call I decided it was time to get up anyway. So after the usual breakfast, showering, doing a couple loads of washing etc I went and got my haircut then popped around to Steph's parents place as Steph was still there as he had been helping his father and brother do some concreting. Had a sandwich with them for lunch before heading out to do the groceries. Home again where we just blobber out doing sweet bugger all really as it was just too hot to do anything. Decided that we would go out for my birthday dinner so we went out to the Hogs Breathe Cafe in Lower Hutt - hmmmm I do love their meals and I am sure that our meals were smaller than last time which for me is a good thing! LOL Had the lovely marinated salmon steak with a baked potato and salad. Oh yeah I will admit to having a banana split too but only ate about 1/2 of it! Got home and we just blopped out on the couch watching a DVD before I headed to bed whilst Steph watched another one.

God what a humid and muggy night we had - it was really uncomfortable to sleep in. Thank god for my beside fan thats all I will say! Woke about 7.30am and after a few minutes of contemplation I decided to get up and go for a walk so off I went - did my usual 5km walk - took about 5 mins longer than normal as it was so muggy and I was struggling to find the energy at times! LOL But I did it :) Showered etc and now I am hanging out to go to Helena's for brunch!!! Stomach is rumbling as it is usually fed by now! LOL

Not a lot else planned really - am really hoping that Steph will get some (if not all) of the housework done whilst I am out but I won't hold my breath on that one. We might go around to sisters place this afternoon for a swim if they are going to be home...

Right hope you are all having a good weekend and enjoying the sunshine etc... For those Aucklanders (and others) who have tomorrow off - have a great day tomorrow too!

Ciao

PS Carla - I have taken a photo of my new bag just for you - now I gotta remember to download it from the camera but will do that as soon as I can just for you :)

Comments:
Sounds like a lovely weekend, and I'm pleased to hear you have done some nice things for yourself - yay! Enjoy the brunch and the long weekend :-)
 
I never call people without kids before 10am :) This weather is too much isn't?
 
looks like you had a fantastic time at Helenas, i love the pic on Jo's journal :) and i feel soooo special you took a pic of your bag just for me :) lol god its hot isnt it!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?