Friday, January 27, 2006

 

TGIF

Yeap "TGIF" is right thats for sure... thank god its Friday!!! And I am off to bed soon which is even better in my eyes! Yeah I know pretty sad for a Friday evening - in bed by 10pm but I am feeling rather blah and tired so an early night for me!

Am feeling a bit better throat wise but rather than it being sore as hell I now seem to have got a cough and a light case of the snuffles! The cough isn't bad - just enough to be annoying - not taking anything for it as yet - just drinking lots of water and sticking to my natural lozenges that I have been taking for the sore throat.

Though am not sure if I have done the wisest of things this evening... after being out and about we went around to Steph's sisters place and I had a lovely swim in their pool. Which I guess during the day whilst the sun was shining wouldn't be so bad - but at 8.15pm when the sun has gone off the pool etc it probably wasn't the wisest of plans but oh boy it was so damn refreshing and relaxing!

Rung Robyn from the gym today and have booked in for 8.15am tomorrow - but in all honesty I may end up cancelling it for now as the mornings are usually when I feel the worse and having had the swim I might not be too good in the morning but will wait and see. I was gonna take this weekend off the gym as well and try to start back next week but I was talking to one of the Mgrs from work about a few bits and pieces and basically we decided that getting back to the gym is probably one of the best things I can do cause that is "me" time in a roundabout way... but like I said I will see how I am in the morning. Just having a round of sneezes at the moment... oooops! :)

Food today - not the best - went to the pub for lunch and a BLT with fries. Shared the fries which was good... but the BLT was covered in some sort of vingerette!!! YUCK! Left about 1/3 of the bread too... so I guess I am better than I used to be but still probably could have made better choices overall. Had grilled chicken and salad for tea which was quite yummy. Water has been a bit slack compared to the rest of the week but still drinking quite a bit of it.

Oh whilst we were out this evening, I got the first bit of my belated birthday present - chose myself a bag from Strand Bags. Was gonna get one of those lovely soft leather ones but for various reasons I ended up with a "harder" looking one.

Right thats me for the night - am so looking forward to Helena's on Sunday - should be so much fun! :)

Catch ya all over the weekend.

Comments:
Hope you come right soon! Have a lovely time at Helena's:)
 
aw yukky, i hope you feel better soon! im a BLT/BLAT freak, i love the things, but there is nothing worse than when it arrives all covered in dressing, blah! your bag sounds cool! lol im a bag freak... got a pic??!!
 
Have a great time at Helena's tomorrow!

:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?