Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

Trip to Dentist

Hi

Yeap have been to the dentist again today... last session for the next 12 mths now all the work has been done. Must admit that the ijection he gave me today has really numbed my mouth big time (well a lot more than usual) but never fear I did manage to eat some dinner... it was a bit of a struggle but I did do it! We can't have me fading away to nothing now can we??? Yeah right as if that is ever going to happen.... LOL

Work today was pretty full on yet again but I think I am starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel... I think... but knowing my luck there will be heaps more work waiting for me when I arrive there in the morning (since I left early for the dentist).

Food today - thought I would try something different for lunch and went to this place that I keep seeing a salad bar advertised! Well as nice as it was I won't be going back there in a hurry due to the price of it and how much you actually got for that price! Oh there was a last minute birthday morning tea for one of the girls in HR and I just had to have a SMALL piece of chocolate cake as it would have been rude not too... right??? LOL But honestly it was a SMALL piece... Water today - about 2.5 litres so am ok with that. Exercise - did think about walking this evening but due to the numbness of my mouth I opted out of going - yeah yeah I know since when does ones mouth get in the way of walking...

Not sure if I will get back to the gym tomorrow as I seem to have hurt my left shoulder whilst doing some weights yesterday... will put some anti-flam creme on it tonight and see how it is in the morning.

Right thats about me for the evening - catch ya all later

Comments:
Not good that you hurt your shoulder hun.

OMG it is hard to keep away from chocolate cake so good on you for only having a small piece.

Dentist argghhhhh they scare the hell out of me that is for sure.

Love CM
 
Must admit that the dentist is one place I hate going to.

You are doing fine with the food - when you treat yourself it's just a little piece so all in moderation:)
 
Ew poor you going to the dentist!! I hate it. Thinking of you, brave girl - know things can't be easy, and I'm sure Jude is still on your mind all the time.
You are doing really well with everything :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?