Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Another Monday

Well another Monday over and only 4 more days till the weekend! LOL

Yeap another hectic day at the office - did contemplate ringing in sick as I had a real crappy nights sleep but as always my conscience got the better of me and I went in and actually acheived quite a bit too!

Food today - pretty damn good - well up until tonight that is. We had pork chops and I have gotten in to the habit of cutting of the fatty parts before it is cooked so I am not tempted by it once it is cooked but as Steph cooked tonight that part wasn't done so of course as it was on my plate it got eaten! Oooops but hey at least I restrained myself from eating Steph's as well like I sometimes do!!! Water today - hmmm about 2.5 litres I think so am ok with that.

Exercise - despite being tired and grumpy on the train tonight and not wanting to go to the gym at all - I did go and had a great session there. Am doing some thinking to see if I could go in the mornings once we move into our new place as it is a lot closer to the gym (1.1kms - measured it this evening) so could perhaps get to the gym by about 6am on Monday and Wednesday (I am a key holder), home and shower and catch the train about 8ish and then just work a bit later on those days. Might give that a shot and see how I go.

Update on the house - nothing new to report from the weekend updates. I know the valuation was being done this morning so we should hear back from him tomorrow some time... I emailed the builders report to our agent noting the gully trap problem that the inspector had picked up and have had confirmation that it will be fixed prior to us moving in which is great.

Meant to say in my weekend updates that this weekend just gone was also a hard one emotionally as it was our second angels due date and I know so many people that are having babies at the moment so was quite a hard one but I know by keeping busy it kept me from getting too emotional.

It was also a very quiet weekend blogging wise and comments wise but I guess with summer drawing to a close most of us were making the most of beautiful weather...

Right time to get moving - want to watch the rest of Mitre 10 dream home. Getting lots of ideas for our house now! LOL Just a pity we don't have the budget they do!

Catch ya all later... oh probably won't update tomorrow as it is Steph's fathers birthday and we are all having dinner around at his brothers place so will probably be a latish night.

Comments:
Hugs hun, I thought that date was coming up soon. Hard to believe.

Glad you are going well otherwise - I've been having really crappy sleeps lately too - it sucks! And don't forget, there is nothing wrong with having a mental health day off work if you feel like it. Even if you have a decadent day and just do nothing!! I'm a big believer in mental health days!
 
Karen - feeling for you - as Kate said it's hard to believe.

I had a day like you and did not want to go to the gym - really had to force myself along. Funny sometimes I can be so motivated and other times just not at all!!
 
I know about those days - I still think of them now... I have anephew brown almost on one of our girls due date and I often find myself thinking about him and that we could have had a baby the same age.. but them I would have the three I have and I love them just soo much - again easier said noe that I have my family... but hopefully soon you will be the same.. a bloddy huge tribe of kids and a bus to drive them around!!
 
Hee hee, roll on weekend aye!!

Glad to hear everything is going well with the house etc, but agree with Kate - take a mental health day if you need it, can't have you getting sick again.
 
I know about the fat temptation - my thing is leaving the chicken skin on so the chicken doesn't dry out but then not being strong enough to throw it away once cooked and crispy and juicy.

Do try working out in the mornings. I have found my stress levels have improved since I've been going in the morning. It also means lots more time in the evening for other things and you raise your metabolism for the day!
 
i watch mitre10 dream home to get ideas for our future house too :) *hugs* hun, i think you need a treat! have a "mental health" day and go shopping! or blob! or sleep in! or do all three!! or even a massage! mmm it all sounds good! can you have a mental health day when your a SAHM??? take care of you mate :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?