Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

Blissful Sunday Afternoon

Hi all

Yeap it's Sunday afternoon already and the sun is shining and it is so lovely!

Going back to Saturday (oh yeah that was yesterday) - got up early and went to my "normal" gym and had a great session there. Still doing thinking about whether to change gyms or not... but like Helena has said there is no hurry really so I guess I will procrasinate about it a bit longer! LOL But am impressed with myself as that means I have had 4 gym sessions this week (Tues/Wed and Fri/Sat) so yay for me! LOL

Once home from the gym and I had showered, done some loads of washing etc, we shot up to Upper Hutt and got me my new ladies bike seat and a helmet thats all mine!!! LOL Decided whilst we were out and about to go do the groceries so went down to Lower Hutt and did those, detoured to Animates on the way home to get some things for Charlie. Home, lunch and housework... no rest for the wicked! LOL Then it was off to the Tote (pub in Trentham) to meet some friends from work - I only stayed for a couple of hours and left the others there so goodness knows what time they left... Had some lovely chicken rissoles and salad for tea and a quiet night with my darling.

This morning against my will, my body got up and dressed and went cycling with Helena! I had more or less told her that I wouldn't be going at 7.30am this morning as I wanted to sleep in but guess what I was wide awake and starting to feel guilty so I txt her... and she was at my place just after 7.30am (took her 15 mins to get from her place to mine on her bike). We then did about 2kms on the bike and boy it made a huge difference having a ladies seat thats for sure! LOL Once back home, off came the helmets and we hit the road doing a 3km walk... so that was a wonderful start to the day really as it was so lovely and peaceful at that time of the day. Showered, breakfast and then decided to go to Lower Hutt to check out the Warehouse at Westfield (hadn't been to that one as yet) - scored myself some awesome bike gloves (geninue leather) for only $14.25, a lovely black cammi for $12 and then some belated birthday presents too for some of Steph's family. As I came out of the Warehouse I saw the Sara/Ezibuy shop and thought what the hell - and down the back in the corner they had all their summer stock hugely reduced so managed to score 2 t-shirts for $9 each and a singlet top for $7.50 so can't complain about those bargins!

We are about to head off shortly to drop off the birthday presents that I bought this morning before heading to Steph's parents place for a BBQ tea so that will be nice.

But before I head off I will share my latest bit of good news with you all - Steph took my measurements yesterday morning and they are as follows:

Chest 124 - 118 - 113.5
Waist 130 - 99 - 97
Hips 143 - 130 - 124
Butt 143 - 133 - 120
Thigh 67 - 63 - 60
Arm 38 - 33 - 31.5
Calves 44 - 40.5 - 39

So total loss since joining the gym in Oct 04 = 104cms!!! So goodness knows what my total loss in measurements would be if I had taken them back in Feb 03 when I started this journey! The first ones were taken in Oct 04, then the next lot were about Aug/Sept 05 and then obviously the latest lot taken yesterday. I must remember to do them more often.

Right I better get going - catch ya all later. Hope you all have a good week.

Comments:
Fantastic loss on those measurements Karen! Yes, shame you don't know your starting measurements but never minds. You waist has come down soooo much, amazing.
 
Great bargins...now Ihope you have a list of shops for a girl to visit when she comes to visit in Apr/May.
Excellent measurements.
 
What a huge difference in the measurements Karen - Like Lynda I can't get over how much you have lost in your waist!
 
Woohoo on going for the bike ride with Helena.. You are doing fabulously hun. I bet you are soooo proud of yourself for all the exercise you are doing lately.

It is always great to have someone to do exercise with.

Love CM
 
The scales do give you some indication of what your body is doing... but I love measurements!!

You have your MOjo back Karen - back in full swing!! Well done getting over it!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?