Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Did it again

Yeap made it to the gym again today... could be on a roll here ladies! Though on saying that I won't be able to make it on Saturday morning as I am catching up with Jude's parents whilst they are down for the weekend. Am going to go up to her brothers place for a cuppa and chat so am looking forward to that.

So today.... workwise - busy but thats nothing new. One day I might have something exciting to tell you about work! LOL I thought I was in "pain" after the dentist last night but that was nothing compared to what L went through last night as she had a tooth break in half (right down to the root) and ended up at the emergency dentists and was in the chair for over an hour as they struggled to get it all out! OUCH!!!!!!!!! She was at work today (though came in a bit later than normal) but was very quiet... though that is hardly surprising really!

Food today - if I had written this an hour ago I could have said brilliant!! But in the last hour I have had 4 bacon strips!! Gees Karen I do wonder where my self control is at times! Basically we had a large packet of bacon strips that had to be cooked ASAP so Steph decided to cook them all up so will now be living on Bacon sandwiches for the next few days. But we both started eating strips as they came out of the pan. Okay they were not cooked in any fat or butter or anything like that - but we all know how fatty bacon can be! But I do have say - oh my god it was delicious!!! Sad I know but I am being honest here.

Water today - about 3 litres so am happy with that. At least thats one good thing with this heat and high humidity we are having - we all seem to be drinking plenty of water which is excellent!

Exercise - well like I said I did get to the gym again today so am pleased with that. Did not do my weights or tricep dips due to my shoulder still being sore from when I hurt it doing weights on Monday.

Weigh in tomorrow - no idea what to expect really. Will get a beter idea when I weigh myself in the morning! Would love a loss but with TOM lurking and some other things happening I am not sure which way the scales will go... but will be back tomorrow to update ya all!

Until then - have a great Thursday everyone!

Comments:
Good look for your weigh in hun.

Love CM
 
Mmmm bacon. I want some!

I just made choc chip muffins, so they'll have to do.

Good luck for your weigh in :-)

Thanks for your comments on my blog by the way, much appreciated - and of course I will be there for you when it's your turn.. I'll answer any questions.
 
Good luck with weigh in - and good on you getting back to the gym today:)
 
Goodluck with your weigh in Karen... I have only walked once this week... I really can't seem to get it all together at the same time!! But my food has been brilliant!
 
Just reading about that bacon makes my mouth water! I tried that chicken bacon a couple of weeks back - nice enough, but just tastes like 'weak' bacon really. Pretty good on points though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?