Friday, February 17, 2006

 

I did it...

I went to a "big" gym this morning!!!

Yes the alarm went off at 5.22AM and I was thinking OMG its still the middle of the night - what the hell am I doing getting up... but I got up, threw on my gym clothes and toodled off to the train station - hmmm definitley not many cars on the road at that hour and only a couple of cars at the train station but I still parked in my "normal" car park despite having the choice of about 30 odd more a lot closer to the platform!

Train pulled up and yeap there was Helena all smiles and ready and rearing to go - and I am sitting there muttering under my breath about it being the middle of the night and what an ungodly hour this was! But I was there and that was the main thing...

Anyway, once there, I was like wow this is amazing!!! LOL Like a kid in a new playground really! LOL Firstly Helena got me going on the bike and I even did 10 mins on that (whereas at my regular gym I struggle to do 7mins at times) then I did my usual exercises, then Helena got me going on the treadmill, then more of my regular exercises, then OMH Helena had me on that awful machine we can all recall her going on about - that machine called the "Arc Trainer"!!! Still in shock that I managed to do 7 mins on it! Almost killed me (or it felt that way anyway) but I did it!!! Then after doing some more of my regular exercises, Helena had finished so damn shame I didn't get to do the rower! LOL The showers there are awesome, the people are friendly and I really did enjoy myself. So I guess I am 80% sure that I will be switching gyms and will be joining Helena on that early train 3 mornings a week! Just gotta do some more thinking over the weekend so will keep ya all posted!

Work today - fucking diabolical!!! Excuse the language but that is the only way to describe it really! L was away sick, the temp started, and we had 22 Final Pays to be processed today! So I spent more or less the whole day processing final pays!!! Had enough of those to last me a lifetime! I did manage to escape for lunch so me and a couple of others went to the pub and had a toast to Jude as it is 1mth since she passed away.

Food today - not too bad I guess. Fish burger at the pub and then pizza for tea. Water - pretty good - about 2.5 litres so am pleased with that. Exercise - well you already know all about that.

You will all be pleased to know that I had some "me" time tonight!!! Talked Steph into letting me have an hour and half full body massage with my aroamtherapist! Combination of a birthday and Valentines Day present... hehehe Absoulte bliss!!! Just what the "dr" ordered! Just wish I could afford them more frequently!

Not a lot planned for the weekend... meeting some friends tomorrow afternoon for a drink or two. Ohhhh just the usual housework to do and the washing etc as well. Going to get my ladies bike seat and also a helmet (rather than wearing Stephs) tomorrow morning at some stage so that will be cool and I will aim to get out on it as often as possible even if only for short periods of time!

Right it is now 9.25pm and I have been yakking on the phone for the last 40 mins so best I get this published and hit the sack as I am shattered! And got the gym in the morning... might be my last visit there too!

Night all - hope you all have a great weekend.

Comments:
Well done on going to the big scary gym! I knew Helena would look after you, hehe. Are you glad you didn't take a break from all this now? Sounds like you are back to kick some ass!

I can't believe it's been a month already :-(

Glad you enjoyed your massage - Joseph just gave me a foot massage - devine!
 
Woohooo my friend!

Sounds like you had so much fun with Helena at her gym. I find it so much easier to go with someone to the gym it makes you work harder and it seems like you are working the same as you have always.

OMG the cross trainer is a nightmare... you did sooooooooo well to do 7 minutes I die after 2 minutes but I will get there he he

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?