Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Not doing too well

Hi all

Well I have a headache tonight so this will be short and sweet (hopefully just like me)...

Work today has been another full on day - our bird brain temp finished with us today (thank god) - 3 weeks earlier than she was supposed to finish but the HR team downstairs want to use her so we were more than happy for them to take her as she is just not a payroll person at all! Okay - more work for L and I but thats life and we have been told any overtime we do will definitely be paid which is great. The boss has said he would prefer it if we do an extra hour each night rather than working weekends so will play that by ear and see how we go.

Food today - hmmm ok I guess. Had the Director General's monthly morning tea - relatively healthy choices there - had some bread with salami, camembert and gherkins on it (ok I had 3 pieces - french sticks cut up). But hey surely that was better than hot cross buns (with lots of butter) or scones with jam and cream on them! Have eaten a lot of fruit today as one of the ladies downstairs is selling Organic Black Doris Plums and I brought a bag of them for the team but hmmmmm I think I had about at least 6 of them! Along with a manderin and a peach during the day too... Oh had a few crackers with hummus on them for lunch - not that I probably needed it with all that fruit!! Water today - really good - about 3 litres so am happy with that.

Exercise - literally forced myself to the gym this evening despite my headache. I thought my headache may go away with the exercise but no such luck. Am really struggling with motivation for the gym right now (along with overall motivation I think) so am going to do some serious thinking over the next wee while and see what I can come up with.

Right - I am outta here. Not sure if I will get to weigh in tomorrow but will keep you posted.

Night all

PS Meant to say that after almost 2 weeks on ISOGEL - there has been very little change if any at all in any bowel movements or the way my stomach feels! Have also cut bread out of my diet for the last few days and that hasn't helped either... so looks like it could be GallBladder problems I am having - have the Ultrasound on Saturday morning.

Comments:
Oh hun. I hope the ultrasound goes well on Saturday.

I know what you mean about the motivation at the moment! It is hard when you know you need motivation but can't work out how to get started.

Keep your chin up hun and just know we are here to listen.

Love CM
 
Oh Karen - so much seems to be happening with you at the mo. Best of luck with the ultrasound.

Motivation - yep it hits me every now and then - must admit it gets so hard some days, but we are still here - trying and that's means we are going to get there!

Thanks heaps for all your support on my journal - you just seem to know what to say to perk me up again:) Also loved your little short and sweet comment tonight - must pass that onto my daughter who is barely five foot tall (or is that short~?)
 
I hope the scan goes well on Saturday - at least if they find something then they can do something about it.

It's hard when the motivation isn't there. Maybe you could consider giving yourself a month or two off - not going off the rails, but just a month or two when you just try and maintain - kinda take the pressure off a bit and start to enjoy life a bit.

Hugs hun, hope this week gets better for you!
 
I too have had gall blatter problems... pesty little things they are and mine was quite painful... sorry to here that you aren't feeling too well... Hope that the ultrasound goes well on Saturday for you and everything is ok. I hate going to the Dr's at the best of times... even worse when you are crook!
Don't work oo hard.. but I am sure that the over time will be nice :)
 
Karen... I was just thinking of you in the shower and I suggest that you go have a massage.... a friend gave me a voucher for christmas and he massuer was telling me how many hold a lot of emotion in their bodies.. that can gave pain. After losing Jude and everything else you have been through... I think it would be worth a try. If nothing else, it may just relieve some tension. I have heard of some people getting a lot of relief...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?