Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Not off to a good start

Hi all

Well not off to the best of starts for my training for the Duathlon - as I never got to the gym as I got sent home from work mid afternoon with a thumper of a headache! Came home and slept for about 90 odd mins... had some dinner (which in hindsight I didn't really feel like) and am now just blobbing out. Am feeling a bit better (if not a bit dazed/dizzy so to speak) so no point in beating myself up about not getting any exercise. Best I come right and then get stuck into it. Must remember to print off the 8 week training programme from the Duathlon website so I can get stuck into that. Mental note - I must learn how to weblinks in blogspot - yeah yeah one day!

But I do want to say a big thank you to you all for you support and encouraging words once I registered for this big day! I just hope I will be able to complete it... I know Sue is doing it - anyone else out there in the greater Wgtn region that is keen to compete? I was competitor 886 (give or take a few numbers) so doesn't look like it will be that diabolical.

So work today - it was a long day and the headache kept coming and going but I just plodded on cause I'm tough! Yeah right I don't think so but it sounds good! LOL

Food today has been quite good. I keep meaning to say that I am trying to cut bread right down as Robyn from the gym thinks that could be part of the stomach problems (not that I eat a lot of it) so in the mornings I am now having a small bowl of WW ceral along with the yoghurt that Helena got me addicted to when she had the "girlie brunch" at her place! Yum - it is so nice. Had a nice tuna salad today - pretty pricey so not sure if I will have that from that particular place again. Then left over roast chook with new potatoes, carrots and beans for tea.

Water has been pretty slack though - probably only 1.5 litres. And no that is not the reason for the headache as the headache started early in the morning.

Right time to go back to blobbing out - catch ya all later.

Comments:
Karen, hope that youa re feeling better in the morning.. perhaps just a nght blobbing will make you feel a little brighter in the morning!!
 
Hope that you soon feel better!!

Wish you heaps of luck with your challenge- you can do it!

Take care:)
 
Woohoooo hun I have been off blogging land for a couple of days but hun!! This duathalon is going to be fantastic and you are going to achieve it!

Love CM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?