Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

A quickie

Hi all

Well its gone 9.30pm and I am shattered so I will try to make this a quickie.

Had a crap nights sleep last night (probably to do with the fact that I had slept for 90 odd mins after coming home early yesterday afternoon) - think it was almost midnight before I fell asleep and boy I was getting so angry with myself which I know doesn't help matters...

But over all I feel a lot better today which is great... had a good day at work and seem to be almost on top of things at the moment so that is great. Met a friend for lunch today - boy she is having some problems but it was great for her to be able to get things off her chest so I just sat there and listened... always been told I am a great listener and I think I am too. Might not give great advice at times but if you just want to talk then its my ears you want! LOL

Food today has been pretty good. A few snifters found their way into my mouth late this afternoon but apart from that - all ok. Was tempted by some real nice yummy things at lunch time but felt I made a good choice - a chicken and salad wrap. Water today - about 2.5 litres so am pleased with that.

Exercise - well I even surprised myself here... My normal gym days are Monday and Wednesday's... well today as I was about to walk out the door I found myself calling Robyn and asking if there was a space for me to come today and yeap there was... so I went to the gym and had one of the best workouts I have had this year! I enjoyed it and felt really pumped. Have changed a couple of my cardio things around so do the bike, then weights, then the crosstrainer then the rest of my programme and find myself really going with that now... I used to do the crosstrainer as soon as I walked in the door and had been beginning to struggle with that. Told Robyn about the Duathlon and she is so proud of me and really going to support me too!

Have just finished dividing up a whole lamb that I got through one of the girls that I used to work with. For $100 we got a whole lamb so went halves with one of Steph's sisters so have been at her place dividing it up. We worked out that we paid $4 per kilo for all the lamb we have got! Definitely enough to keep us in lamb supply for about 3/4mths I would say including a huge roast! YUM! My mouth is drawling just at the thought of that - think we might invite my mum and family over when we cook that since it is so big! :)

Right - this has been longer than I anticpated... need to hit the sack to get some beauty sleep. Catch ya all later.

Comments:
Thanks for that advice re: trademe - I'll have a look after I've talked to my midwife. Really need to confirm that it is what I have, rather than self diagnosing over the internet - lol!!

Yum, that lamb sounds delicious! And what a fantastic price, yum yum yum!
 
Don't you always feel great after a good session at the gym.

Hope you had a decent night's sleep:)
 
I hope that you slept well hafter the huge day.... good on you for motivatating yourelf to put and extra day in. Hope that today is kind to you and you can get another good nights sleep in tonight!!
 
Glad you are feeling better today.

I hope that after your awesome workout you had a great nights sleep.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?