Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Short week

Hi

Yay another short week! :) Only 3 more days till the weekend! LOL Now normally I am not that bad but this week I feel in that sort of mood I guess.

Am feeling a bit better than I have over the last couple of days - thanks for all your support and love - it means so much to me :) I guess being busy at work does help me get through the day easier as there is less time to think of Jude and the things I should be doing for her whereas at the weekends and in the evenings - its like I should be calling her, I should be visiting, I should be helping etc etc... but like people have said that will all take time to adjust and yes I will have my "bad" days but thats to be expected and they will become less frequent.

I am sorry if I have raved on a lot about Jude - there was a lot of background to our friendship - things I can not go into in my journal - and I am missing her so much and this is where I come to express myself... so if you think I am going on too much then please just skip ahead to the next paragraph whenever you feel I am raving on...

Food today - not the best at all. Didn't get a lunch break but there had been a lunch catered for in the boardroom next door - so I had a potato top savoury, a club sandwich and 3 SMALL pieces of peppermint slice! Yes THREE pieces but gees it was flaming delicious and I loved every mouthful of them! Then for tea we had grilled pork chops and normally I cut the fat off them before cooking them so I am not tempted to eat it but nope didn't do that today either so yeap I ended up eating the fat off the chop! I know this is definitley not some peoples cup of tea but for others we just love it! LOL Naughty I know but no going back and there are some things that my will power just struggles on each and every time! Water today - about 2.5 litres so am ok with that.

Exercise - not long home from a lovely walk around Upper Hutt with Sheri! Thanks heaps mate - loved the walk, the company and the catch up! We really should do it more often though I know the evenings aren't the best of times for you with bath times for the girls etc... Thanks for listening to me rave on :)

Right, its now almost 9.30pm and as I had a shit night last night I am off to bed to hopefully have a better sleep.

Catch ya all tomorrow sometime.

Comments:
Peppermint slice... mmmmm... my mouth is watering...

I also had chops tonight AND left the fat in tact. I will be better tomorrow - I promise!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?