Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Still got those fingers crossed...

Hi ya

Well last night with the Mortgage Broker went really well - awesome guy - great sense of humour too! But all that aside - he thinks we should get the loan with flying colours.... and we thought we may have had an answer late today but not as yet so we should hear something tomorrow.

We did check out two of the houses this evening and have put an offer in on one of them! 3 bedroom place, separate toilet (about bloody time I say) with a fully fenced section (all were fully fenced) and a double carport. Yes it does need a bit of painting (inside and out). The three houses that have already been sold have gone to "youngish" couples so it looks like it will be a wonderful young cul-de-sac so to speak. The other one we looked at was a 4 bedroom place but boy there was so much that needed doing to it - perhaps not straight away in some peoples eyes but I am quite fussy in some areas and if we had gone for that one I would have wanted so much done to it before moving in and we wouldn't have been able to afford to do any of that! So yes the offer has gone in subject to finance, a builders report etc... so will keep you all posted. As the house is currently tenanted, they have to give the tenants at least 6 weeks notice so that is all fine with me - though I can see settlement being Easter weekend (7 1/2 weeks away) which would make it a hectic weekend as that is also when I am doing my duathlon but hey whats a bit of excitement - nothing we can't handle! LOL

Work today - not too bad really. Full on but the pay has been run and everyone is getting paid (I hope) tonight so back to starting the next fortnightly cycle in the morning! No rest for the wicked!

Food today - well I forgot my yoghurt that I normally have for morning tea, and was ravishing (almost fading away - yeah right) so had an afghan from the snack box. Better than the chippies and chocolate bars I guess but still not the best of choices. But apart from that - food has been wonderful. Water today - about 2 litres so yeah am ok with that.

Exercise - well I was planning on going out on my bike this evening to do the circut that Helena wants me to do as part of my training but Judes Mum rung me about 7.30pm for a chat and I have only just gotten off the phone to her (8.15pm) and it is quite dark out there already. This is a valid reason for not biking as I do not have lights or reflective gear so thats out of the question! BUGGER!! And yes I am disappointed as I had started looking forward to it and trying out my new gloves that I got at the weekend. Oh well tomorrow is a gym day so perhaps I will get out on the bike on Thursday...

Right best I get moving - not a lot to do this evening but don't want to bore you all too much with the house. Once the offer is accepted etc I will post a photo of the outside of the house.

Cheers and catch ya all later

Comments:
I hope you get the house hun it would be fantastic for you. My fingers are crossed.

Love CM
 
Bugger, just as I am moving closer to you, you might be up and leaving.......at least we will still be on the same side of the hill!!!!!!!

Good luck with the Mortgage, I got rally nervous when our offer was going through.
 
Here's hoping it will all work out - sounding good though. Hey Trentham was my very first home - my parents settled there after moving from Scotland and had me!

Good luck!
 
Very exciting stuff!! I still have my fingers crossed for you. The house sounds great though, and painting is the easiest thing to do in terms of 'doing up' - so it really does sound great!
 
How exciting...... fingers crossed, if you are anything like you the waiting is horrible......

Have a good day jaxx
 
Good luck with the house! Where is it by the way...
 
Thought about my comment on your last blog - I hope you didn't take it the wrong way - I should have really said funny lady rather than silly:)
 
Good luck with the house. If you need boxes when you move - I'm your girl. Just drop me an email. We'll have to make arrangements closer to Easter so we can find each other at the duathlon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?