Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Sunday blues

Hi ya

Have had a crap day today - feeling really blue and down... missing Jude heaps! Probably cause I have TOM and she used to give me the most amazing back rubs when I had TOM to make me feel better... and boy it sure did work! I in turn would give one to her too whenever TOM turned up for her but as she was going through Menopause it was rather irregular at times!
Have done a bit of crying today off and on... but despite trying to think of the happy, fun times we had - all I can think of is her being sick and the last few weeks! I have been able to find on my old computer two poems that she wrote for me (as she loved writing poems) back in 2004! So I am going to copy them to CD and then get them printed and laminated so I can hang them up and be able to read them all the time!
So despite the way I have been feeling, we have still done the housework, Steph did an awesome job at scrubbing and cleaning the cream ceramic tiles we have in the hallway, bathroom and kitchen! They look amazing now! We really should make an effort to do them more often I guess then that way it wouldn't be such hard work! We have visited his parents briefly before I walked up to the local cafe/bar to meet up with two friends from the forum I belong to - one of them is now 11 weeks pregnant and its so exciting. The other is going to start trying for number 2 next mth after her wedding! It is fun having other people near by who are going through the same sort of things in the "baby" department! Came home from that and as Steph was watching the motorsport on TV I went out and mowed the lawns! Gees I can't believe how much I enjoy mowing the lawns nowadays! I used to love it as a kid then couldn't stand doing them but now I love it again!
Neither of us were that hungry when it came to tea - so about 7.30pm we just ended up having toasted sandwiches for tea and then a few strawberries and ice cream for dessert a wee while ago.
Not a lot planned for tomorrow - Lynaire and Kev are coming for lunch so that should be fun and it will be great to catch up with them.
Oh I got my belated birthday present from Stephan's parents today - gift vouchers from Millers - so got some shopping to do soon ladies! LOL Not planning on spending it all at once - just slowly as I need things - well thats my plan anyway! LOL
Right I am off to bed... will catch up tomorrow night or Tuesday.

Comments:
Just popped by to say hi. Hope you are feeling better.
 
Karen... hope that you are feeling better today... sometimes it all just catches up with you!!
Hope you got a sleep in!!
 
Sorry to hear about your Sunday Blues - hope today is better and you can enjoy a lovely Monday off work :-)
 
heya :) i hope your feeling better today and are enjoying your long weekend, take care *hugs*
 
I too hope you are feeling better today - you are going to have days like this from time to time - it's just natural. Not nice though! Hugs hun xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?