Monday, February 20, 2006

 

Very quickly

Hi all

Yes this will be quick as we have a mortgage broker coming around at 8.30pm to discuss some options for us as we have seen some properties put up for sale in Trentham that are available for no deposit required (with special conditions which we pass) so we are seeing the broker tonight and then viewing two of the houses tomorrow evening so we do have our fingers crossed. It is a special deal through the particular Real Estate Company and the Mortgage Broker so hopefully by about Wednesday we will know what is happening one way or another. We do have a bit of a deposit saved as well so having that there should definitely help us and could perhaps go to lawyer fees and some paint etc...

Work today was another diablocial day (and I changed jobs for less stress - yeah right - not happening at the moment). I probably should have worked late but put myself first and went to the gym.

Food today - bloody disgusting but at least all the junk food that was in my drawer is all gone now - but not in the bin - but to my tum! But tomorrow is another day and I am feeling a lot more focused so lets see if that continues. Water today - about 2.5 litres so am ok with that.

Exercise - as mentioned earlier I did make the gym and had a great workout there. Still procrastinating about whether to switch gyms or not but won't go into that now as I haven't got time.

Right catch ya all tomorrow at some stage after we have viewed the houses.

See ya :)

Comments:
Fingers crossed for the mortgage broker - how exciting!!
 
Good luck with the broker - that's how our daughter and her husband managed to get into their place.

LOL at you - silly woman - I was thinking good on Karen - she got rid of the junk food - then read on!! Well as you said it's gone now!

Hopefully overall the new job will end up less stressful - sometimes the stress builds up but as long as it's not continuous!
 
Good luck with the mortage broker! Ive got my fingers crossed!

Hope the job becomes less stressful soon! And good on you for putting yourself first! Thats one of the most important parts of the weightloss journey
 
Oooh, good luck with the mortgage broker!! How exciting :-) lol, almost word for word with Kates comment - oops!
 
I'm SURE I saw you on Lambton Quay last week - but couldn't bring myself to walk up to a complete stranger!
 
Good luck with the broker :):). Just popping in to say Hi and let you know I am still reading :)

Have a good week Jaxx
 
Good luck with the Mortgage man!! Fingers crossed!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?