Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Weigh In

Hi

Went to weigh in this evening and managed to record a loss of 100gms which we all know although it is not a lot it is so much better than a gain! Hmmmm I wonder if I hadn't had that bacon last night if that would have made a difference! LOL Oh well too late now... though I did turn down Banana Cake today as it was our GM's birthday today so she shouted cake and a fudge slice for morning tea and I said no to both of them - settling for a organic black doris plum instead! :)

Work today was diabolical due to the temp being away sick and it only being the two of us there though we did manage to get heaps done without the temp asking us thosands of questions throughout the day! Though at one stage I was ready to throw my phone out of the window (if the windows opened that is) as it just wouldn't stop ringing and boy some of the stupid questions people were asking - they were pushing me to the limit I tell you!!!

Food today has been really good - just had a yummy home cooked Beef Madras on rice for tea - boy it was spicer than either of us had planned but still yummy! Water today has been great too! Exercise - well for some reason I seem to have slipped back into my old routine of Thursday and Friday being exercise free days.... as over Christmas I was walking every day (or bike riding). Though on saying that the evening is still young... anything is possible still!

Not too much planned for the long weekend at this stage which in hindsight could be a good thing... but I will be back with updates over the weekend. Hope you all have a good Friday and an enjoyable long weekend.

Oh before I go - thanks again to you all for your love and support - it means so, so much to me!!!

Comments:
You did with - both the loss and opting for the plum:)

Have a lovely weekend!
 
Hey hun, you get what you give - so the support back is easy :-)

Well done on your loss - sorry I didn't reply to your txt - Amelia and I were having a 'swim' - in the bath, lol. Any loss is a good loss!!
 
Woohoo hun on the loss!!! That is fantastic especially with everything in the last month.

CM
 
Throwing your phone out the window is very therapeutic - I once threw my cellphone out the car window because I was so angry with the person I was talking to! It got run over by the truck behind me....so I went to the beach.
 
Hey Karen, just heard about Jude, I am so sorry for your loss. Your lot just has to improve this year. As for the 40kg mark being hit, I am so proud of you. You just keep on persevering through all of the shit that is slung at you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?